• T W E N T Y T W O •

Jacks p.o.v

I watch her as her body moves to the music although she's joking, she looked so perfect. Her hips moving slowly to the beat. She smirks up at me as she winks. I slowly lick my lips and raise my eyebrows.

"Come on jack" she grabs my hands and pulls me up. The music was loud and it was just the two of us in my room. I keep hold of her arms and move hands up towards her shoulders. I feel the goosebumps grow on her skin. She loops her fingers thru my pant hoops pulling me aggressively towards her. She smirks up at me and I smirk at her in return. I move my hands to her cheek pulling her face closer to mine.

She presses her finger up against my lips gently pushing me away. She smirks again and skips out of the room. Her hair bounces as she skips away. Okay. So shes teasing now.. Two can play at that game autumn..

I walk down stairs and see her peacefully sitting on the couch next to Zach. I stop in the doorway to the living room. "Hey jack" I nod my head towards Zach but look back at autumn. She lets out a laugh before smiling up at me. "Hey jack" she slowly licks her lips. What. Is. She. Doing. To. Me. I walk slowly towards her. My eyes never leaving her.

I lean down leaving centimeters between us and whisper "two can play at that game" and wink. She winks back w/ a smirk and bites her lip. Fuck"Ew" we both turn to Zach who looked awfully disgusted. I wink at him and say "you're just jealous" he was taken aback and made all three of us abrupt into laughter.

"We gots DA food!" Daniel yelled walking into the kitchen. Autumn was live and Zach and I were contributing. "Well ciyah guysss, we boutta feast" autumn raises her arms up flying them around. "FEAST!" Zach yells. "Feast, feast, feast, feast" all five us say, autumn laughs looking down at the comments. "I love you guys" she says right as the live ends.

We all sit around the dinner table. I sit next to autumn. "Jack here's yours" Daniel hands me mine, then hands autumn hers "yours" when everyone has their food we all sit around and talk about our days. I place my hand on autumns thigh she already knew I was gonna try something, she just smiles at me. I continue to caress her inner thigh. She doesn't budge, I was the one getting turned on.

I remove hand giving up. She smirks at me and slowly places her hand on my upper inner thigh. My body stiffens. HowShe smirks knowing she won once again.

"Jack you good?" Corbyn asks. I look at him wide eyed. The breath caught in my throat and nod with a smile. The Jonah began to laugh. He sends a wink towards autumn and I. Corbyn catches on quickly after that and nods slowly with a smile. Shit! I can't even hide it from them. Zach was the only one confused. Let's keep it that way.

Autumn finally removes her hand.

Autumns p.o.v

I'm not gonna lie.. I tried so hard not to move when he had his hand on my thigh. It took every muscle and bone in my body to not budge, not to break. " two can play at that game" Yea right jack couldn't even hold up for a second. As soon as my hand landed on his thigh he melted. His wall fell.

"Goodnight guys" Daniel stretches. "Goodnight" everyone said. Eventually everyone made their way to their rooms except me to jacks.

I changed into my wdw hoodie with my booty shorts. I put my long dirty blonde hair into a messy bun that sat perfectly on my head. Jack walks into the bathroom rubbing against my ass as I lean over to spit the toothpaste out of my mouth. I look up at him thru the mirror and he smirks.

This entire day has been us just smirking at one another trying to turn each other on.. I wipe the toothpaste that was on my face. He began to brush his teeth. I was drying my hands watching him. Even though we were kind of in a 'war'. I still couldn't help myself from admiring how good he looks.

He smiles up at me turning around to face me. "Like whatcha see?" He smirks. And i smirk "Yea..a lot actually" he leans in and right before our lips touched he walked out of the bathroom. Dick! He won. He giggles as I hear his body hit the bed. I laugh in my head. He thinks he won. He tHiNkS

I turn off the light and walk into his room. I turned off his bedroom light. I hover over his bed and body. The moonlight gently glowing his skin. He. Is. Literally. A. God. "What?" He laughs his warm hand coming in contact with my cold thigh giving me goosebumps. I kneeled down looking at him moving his hair out of his face. His smile was still present. "What?" He laughs again. I finally connect our lips. He smirks thru the kiss and we pull away.

"Does this mean I won?" I roll my eyes and playfully hit his chest "nope its 4 to 2" he pulled me onto his bed. "Whatever" I giggle and mock him "wHaTeVer".

I cuddled into his side and he began to rub my thigh. It felt so good but I won't crack. Not yet anyways. I smirk and pull myself on top of him. He was taken aback at first but quickly enjoyed it.

Jacks p.o.v. (kind of sexual, but like not really)

She smiled at me then kissed me tenderly, then hungrily. Although I'm enjoying it I didn't want her to win. I grabbed her ass. She didn't flinch but she smirked thru our kiss.

Her lips slowly made their way down to my neck. She quickly found my sweet spot. She sucked and I knew and she knew there would be a mark but I could less. She was starting to win. I quickly flipped us over. Holding myself above her. Her eyes were glowing. She looked so precious.

Her arm reached up and she grabbed at the back of my head pulling me down. She crashed my lips on to hers. She bit it roughly then pulled my hair pulling my head a little. I couldn't help myself and let a moan fall from lips. Fuck!

She smirks "5 to 2". I wasn't going to let her win again. I grabbed her hips pulling her onto my lap. I kissed her roughly just like she did to me but I knew I wasn't gonna get her that way. I kissed down to her neck just like she did do me when I found her sweet spot. I sucked and I sucked knowing there will be a huge one. She bit her lip to prevent herself from moaning.

I took my thumb and wiped it over her lips slowly. She starred into my eyes and pushed me back onto my bed. Catching my lips with hers. I place my hands on her hips again but this time I moved them up her back I felt the goosebumps rise. I smirk and mumble thru our kiss "5 to 3". She groaned when my hands touched her bare boobs. Although I wanted to moan I didn't I just mumbled "5 to 4" I was catching up and I knew she'd do something to make sure I don't.

She pulled away and sat on top of my dick. "You're not gonna win" her voice was a whisper... Which some how turned me on. I watch as a smirk grows on her face. She leans forward placing her lips by my ear. "Lil Johnny got excited, 6 to 4" I grab onto her ass again squeezing it.

She looks me in the eyes and smiles. Not a sweet smile no. A devilish smile. She bites her lip and hovers her lips over mine. "I like that daddy" fuck! Fuck! Fuck

She licks her lips and kisses me lightly "I won" she whispers. I roll my eyes "you did okay, now fucking kiss me" she giggles and begins kissing me.

Fuck me! She's amazing