• S E V E N •

November 12th.

I'm forced to go to school now. If I miss any more days I'll have to take summer school. I sit in class. Half paying attention. I'm not dumb. I get As and Bs but I don't try. Or listen for that matter.

"Autumn will you please may attention" the class erupted into "oooo" I look up at Mrs. Walker. "I am just because I'm not looking at you doesn't mean I'm not paying attention.".
She crossed her arms over her chest " alright then solve this chemical equation" I Satan's up walk up to the board and correctly solve the equation.

She looks at me " alright, now sit down" the class was silent as sit back in my desk. The boy next to me leans over. "That's was good, I'm Todd" I smile and take his hand in mine greeting him "I'm obviously autumn" he smiles at me before winking.

He had dark brown hair with dark brown eyes. He was cute and new to the school so I'm guessing he doesn't know I'm semi famous and my best friends with a famous band. But in this school it won't last long.

The last bell finally rings. I have a tap on my shoulder before leaving. "Hey I was hoping maybe we could hangout. You seem cool and I haven't really made any friends yet" I smile.

"Sure do you have a car?" He shakes his head no. I nod "do you want me to drive you home or do you want to hangout at my house?" He smiles "we can hangout at your house" I nod as he follows me out the door to my car.

"So tell me about yourself Todd" he looks at me then out the window. "Well my names Todd, I'm 18 I just moved here two weeks ago. I have a older brother and a younger sister. I live with my mom and dad and yea that's pretty my it. Tell me about you?" I put the aux in and play my music low in the back ground.

"My names Autumn. I'm also 18. I've lived here since I was 6 I have no siblings only by chose and I live with my father" I see him nod next to me. "Not trying to sound rude or anything but why doesn't anyone talk to you?" I laugh. I glance at him before turning on my street. " well because no one likes me" I pull into my driveway "why is that? You seem cool" as we get out of the car I reach for my bag "I honestly don't know. Jealously maybe?" He raises his eyebrows "jealousy?" I nod.

We hangout for about two hours talking until my phone rang. I smiled down it was jack.

"Who's that?" I look up "oh its my friend" he nods as I answer the call.

Jack ~ hey autumn
Me~ hey jack
I look over to Todd who raises an eyebrow.
Jack ~ what are you doing?
Me ~ I made a friend today
I can practically see his smile.
Jack ~ what's her name
I laugh
Me ~ its a boy and his names Todd
He goes silent for a minute.
Jack ~ just a friend right?
Me~ Jack. I just met him chill.
He goes silent again. Then he requested a face time call. I roll my eyes as I answer it.

Me~ please stop being dramatic.
He looks at me and he smiles.
Jack~ I'm not being dramatic I just don't want you to get hurt again.

I look up at Todd "I'm sorry he's being a drama queen" Todd laughs as jack rolls his eyes. "JACK! WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?" I hear Corbyn yell I laugh as I see beans face come into view "AUTUMN!" I smile Todd moves himself next to me to look at the screen "CORNBREAD!" I yell Todd, Jack and Corbyn laugh. "Alright autumn I gotta go we're shooting a mashup" I nod "okay text me before you go to bed" he nods and rolls his eyes "bye autumn" I stick my tongue out and end the call.

"So is he your boyfriend or??" I laugh although part of me wishes "no he's my best friend. We've been friends since we were 6" Todd nods. Bing why is everyone talking to me!

Mama
Dinner tonight?

Todd looked at my phone. "Who that's?" I reply before answering.

Me
Yea I'll be there soon :))

" you know the guy I was just on the phone with?" He nods. "His mom" he nods. "So you taking me home now? " I laugh "if that's okay" he nods.

We get into the car. "So where do you live?" He gives me the address which is right across the street from jacks house how ironic. I pull into the Avery's house "its that one" Todd says. I laugh "yea I know but this is my destination" we both laugh.

We get out and he begins to make his way back to his house "see you tomorrow autumn"

"See yah" I say as I open the door to the Avery's. I walk into the living room. Darren's sitting on the couch. He gets up and gives me a hug "how its going honey" I smile as I pull away from the hug "its going" he laughs.

I walk into the kitchen. Isla was sitting at the table doing her homework. "Autumn!" She gets up and hugs me "hey sweetheart" I give Kristin, Syd and ava a hug.

We all sat down for dinner. I told them I met a new friend and it was their neighbor. Isla told everybody how good her day was. Syd talked about her boyfriend. Ava talked about her friends. Darren talked about his job. I loved being part of this family, when jacks here it's even better. I missed him. A lot.

Its almost been two weeks but it feels like months.

Next day

I walk into 7th hour and see Todd sitting on the other side other room. Well. Can't say I didn't see that coming. He looked up at me then back down to his phone.

I sigh and sit down. Class felt like it lasted hours. When the bell finally rang I was stopped by the principal before walking out. "Ms. Ja-" I interrupted him "please don't say my last name" he nods. "Autumn may you follow me to my office" I nod. I didn't do anything wrong.

I sat down in the chair as he pulled out a file. "So today I had talked to your father on the phone. He told me that you were struggling with school but I looked at your grades and they were perfect.. Then he told me it was hard for you too make friends and no one liked you. He asked me if you could just attend school a few hours a day. I didn't have a problem with it because your grades are fine. Now all we need is your agreement " I took me a second to take it all in.

"I was wondering if I could just finish my school this semester and not come back til graduation" he nodded "we could do that" I smile. "But you'd have longer school days" I nod. We eventually worked everything out.

I will be out of school by December 21st.