• E I G H T •

It was finally December 21st last day of school. I haven't spoken or seen Jack in over month. I haven't seen his family either. The last month in a half school consumed me.

It was the finally day of school for me and of course that got around. I hear whispers as I walk down the hallway. "Did you hear she's pregnant and that's why she's leaving early" I roll my eyes. Wow pregnant. That's a new one.

Last week it was because I had herpes. The week before that my dad abandoned me.
The week before that Jack supposedly hates me and I want to get done with school so don't get any more hate.

I go to my locker and take out everything putting it into my bag. There was a few pictures of Jack and I. I pulled them out and smiled. I grabbed my phone out of my pocket and took a picture sending it to him. I put the pictures in my bag. I felt someone's hand drag across my back I get goosebumps knowing right away who it was.

"Hey autumn" she looks at her nails as she rests her back on the locker. "Hello Amanda" she smirked "your friend jack has been in my inbox. I think he likes me. When he comes back to town. I think we might fuck" I feel the tips of my ears turn hot. I hold back the sudden urge of jealously. I take a deep breath "okay and this concerns me how?" She smirks she leans close to my face

"oh autumn. No need to hide your feeling for him to me. I already know you like him. And by the color of your face right now. You're jealous sweetie. You know he'd never like someone like you" her laugh was toxic.

I ignore her and close my locker. She grabs my arm "are you gonna go to the bathroom cry? Awwe poor autumn. You shouldn't of known jack would never love you. It's just sad I had to be the one to tell you" I hold back my tears everyone's eyes were on me. "Let go of me" I say as more anger pushes it's way thru.

She pulls me closer to her "you'll never be anything you little bitch" and pushes me to the ground. No one helps me. Everyone laughs and watches me as tears began to fall down my face. I felt weak. She stood there watching me with her evil grin plastered on her face.

I stand up and throw my fist colliding with her head she falls to the ground but before I could do anything else I was picked up and taken to the principals office. Tears still fell down my face.

"Autumn. What happened?" I look up at him. "Watch the tape" he left me in his office. Bing

I look down to see jack had replied to my text.

Noodles🍜❤
Awe that was so long ago. Hey I miss you how have you been?

I roll my eyes.

Me
Don't talk to me.

Noodles🍜❤
What? Why? Autumn what the hell?

I read his message and closed my phone. I know I shouldn't be mean but I'm pissed. The principal steps back into the room. "You're gonna spend the rest of the day in LAC". I sigh just what I needed.

The day dragged on and on. When school finally let out I turned in all my textbooks and made my way to my car. There was note on it that said " little whore got in trouble. To bad your poor ass can't bail you out of everything. "

I open my car door sit in the parking lot until its empty. Bing

Syd
Hey bbg, we need to talk..

Me
What's up?

Syd
Jack told me you were mad at him and I saw the video of your encounter with Amanda.. What happened?

Me
She basically told me that her and jack are dating.. That I have feelings for jack and I might as well back off because I'm will never be good enough for him and that I will never be anything.. And she's right.

I just admitted I had feelings for jack...

Syd
No no no autumn. Where tf is she? Don't believe anything she said. I'm going to go beat her ass!

Me
Syd its fine..

Syd
Autumn you're worth more then she'll ever be. You're special. You're one of a kind. Amanda gets around by constantly tearing other people down.. And about jack.. Idk if they're "dating" or even talking but after I show him these texts they won't be.

Me
Don't. Show him. I don't want him to petty me because Amanda is right. I'll never be enough for him or anyone.. I never have and never will be.. That's why my ex cheated on me.. W/ her..Because I wasn't enough.

Syd
Autumn stopp! 

I read her message and started my car. I sit in my driveway staring blankly at my house. Amanda was right.. I do have feelings for jack. I love jack. But im not good enough for him.. He's this god sent from the heaven's and I'm just here. A tear slips from my eye.

I rest head back thinking about my mom, thinking about jack, thinking about what Syd said, thinking about how much it hurts. i start to ball. I punched the steering wheel. My hand aches but I brush it off. My heart feels worse. I quickly grabs my things and run into my house to my bedroom.

I curl up in a ball on my bathroom floor. Swaying back and forth. I began to wheeze as my heart beat quickened. My eyes stayed shut mostly because I couldn't open them because they were filling up with tears.

I stayed on the floor until my anxiety attack calmed. My phone on my bed repeatedly went off. I ignored it. I heard her voice in my head.

I love you too to the moon and back

Suddenly my body relaxed. I felt the warmth of someone's body. My crying didn't stop tho. They swayed my body back and forth. As the hummed to me. Their rough hand pushed my hair out of my face and wiped the tears away. I opened my eyes to see my fathers face.

"Calm down sweetheart" I smile up at him. This is the most affection my dads shown me since my mothers death. He held me tightly making sure I won't slip away from him.

We laid on my bathroom floor. He hummed the song my mom would sing to me every time I had an anxiety attack.

After all these years he remembers. He eventually picked me up and placed me in my bed. He laid there with me and fell asleep. I woke up to him gone. I frowned but remembered he had work. Like always.

I reach for my phone. Sydnie texted me 10x jack 8x.

I opened Syd's messages.

Syd
Autumn?
Where are you?
Why aren't you answering me?
Autumn come on. You're scaring me! Please don't hurt yourself!
I'm coming over..
You're dad said you were fine. He told me that he calmed you down. Are you okay? Please answer me
Jacks home.
He wants to see you.
I showed him the messages
I'm sorry. Please answer me I'm worried. If you do anything dumb just know that I love you. ❤❤

Me
Syd. I'm fine. I love you too❤ sorry for worrying you :(

Syd
Oh thank god!❤❤

I opened jacks messages.

Noodles🍜❤
Autumn!
I'm sorry I don't know what I did but I'm sorry
What Amanda said isn't true
I haven't spoken to her in years
Please answer me
Don't do anything stupid
Autumn you're good enough for me. You're perfect for me. You mean so much to me. Don't hurt yourself because i don't know what I'd do if you were gone😩
Autumn, I love you

Me
I love you too..

Noodles🍜❤
Can I come over?

Me
I need to take and shower. I look horrible.

Noodles🍜❤
Impossible. I'm coming over.

My heart beat raced. I'm so bi-polar..