• E I G H T E E N •

A week after he left..

"I'm sorry I haven't called or texted" he frowned into the phone. I let a smile place over my frown "its okay, you're working" his frown changes back to the smile that was there before hand.

"Who you talking to bro?" I hear Zach's voice. "Autumn" Zach grabs his phone "hey!" Jack yells but Zach zoned him out.

He scrunched his face as he a starred into the phone "listen here young lady! You are not going to take my man" I hear laughs come from the boys "jacks mine. #jachary wins. You're name doesn't even work with his name" I pretend like I'm crying then make a straight face "listen here young boy, no." He furrowed his eyebrows he was about to say something when someone said "Zach you're up" he pointed at the screen "we're not finished" he handed the phone back to jack and I hear all the boys erupt into laughter and I couldn't help but smile.

I loved all of them so much. Not as much as jack but I loved them. "Oh. My. Lord. " jack let's out. I title and shake my head as I took a sip from my McDonalds sprite "someone's salty" jack playfully rolls his eyes.

"I miss you" he sighs. I look at his perfect face "I miss you too baby" I didn't call him baby much but when I did I felt tingling inside. It was a warm feeling because usually after I did the brightest smiles fell onto his face. His face glowed and it made feel so good.

I should say more often but afraid if I do to much he won't do that every time I do. "Eww. Baby" I hear Jonahs voice. I roll my eyes "ew Jonah" I see his face on the screen "okay. That was rude " I laugh and shake my head as does he. Jack smiles at the boys "you know I love you guys but I want to talk to my girlfriend without being interrupted I had enough of that at home" that word again. Girlfriend. Why did I get so excited when he referred to me as his girlfriend.

He steps outside and I see the setting sun glow on his face. He looked so perfect the shadow from the sun made his jawline look sharper then it already is. One eye was glowing. His nose ring glowing. I quickly took a screenshot at the exact moment he smiled at me. Gosh how is he so perfect?.

"What?" He blushes. I stare for a fee more seconds before replying "you're just so cu-" I was cut off "jack we need in the booth" I frown and so does he. "I'll text you later baby, I love you" I nod "love you too" I end the call and lay back on my bed.

I miss him so much. It's only been a week and I've maybe talked to him twice. I glance out my window watching the snow slowly beginning to melt as the hot sun beams down.

I roll over onto my stomach finding myself completely zone out. My eyes were glued on the dead tree that moved silently in the wind. The only left on it was the melting snow.

Bing

I jump a little and grab my phone. It was from jack.

jack
I'm sorry, I'll text you before I go to bed.

I quickly reply.

Me
jack you don't have to be sorry, i get it ❤

jack
ily

Me
ily2
Read @ 3:06pm

I frown and go onto Instagram.. I wouldn't feel so lonely if I actually had friends. I liked a bunch of random fan account photos. Some of me. Some of jack. Some of the boys. I did that for maybe an hour.

Later that night
I begin to play the melody on my guitar and smile at the camera.

I know I can't take one more step towards you
'Cause all that's waiting is regret
Don't you know I'm not your ghost anymore
You lost the love I loved the most

I learned to live, half alive
And now you want me one more time

Who do you think you are?
Runnin' 'round leaving scars
Collecting your jar of hearts
And tearing love apart
You're gonna catch a cold
From the ice inside your soul
So don't come back for me
Who do you think you are?

I hear you're asking all around
If I am anywhere to be found
But I have grown too strong
To ever fall back in your arms

I've learned to live, half alive
And now you want me one more time

Who do you think you are?
Runnin' 'round leaving scars
Collecting your jar of hearts
And tearing love apart
You're gonna catch a cold
From the ice inside your soul
So don't come back for me
Who do you think you are?

It took so long just to feel alright
Remember how to put back the light in my eyes
I wish I had missed the first time that we kissed
'Cause you broke all your promises
And now you're back
You don't get to get me back

Who do you think you are?
Runnin' 'round leaving scars
Collecting your jar of hearts
And tearing love apart
You're gonna catch a cold
From the ice inside your soul
Don't come back for me
Don't come back at all

Who do you think you are?
Runnin' 'round leaving scars
Collecting your jar of hearts
Tearing love apart
You're gonna catch a cold
From the ice inside your soul
Don't come back for me
Don't come back at all

Who do you think you are?

I smile and end the video. I edited the video making sure it was perfect before posting on my YouTube. I smile rewatching the video. I haven't sang a Christina Perri song in a long time but for some reason this song complimented my voice.

I liked and replied back to comments.

Random person this is absolutely amazing 😩
                  Autumn tysm

Randomhater you fucking suck lmao
              Autumn ikr :)
             Randomhater I was kidding. Don't tell the boys :))

I roll my eyes, she hated me until I saw the it she only said she was sorry because I know the boys which is mostly what my comments are about. It gets annoying sometimes. I want to make my way to the top by myself. I don't want help from the boys although I love each one of them so much my fans. Are their fans.

Yes I had some fans before why don't we was a band but now most of my followers are fan accounts of the boys. Sometimes I feel like they only see me as a friend of the boys and if I'm nice to her and she notices me then she can show the boys and they'll notice me.

It hurts and sucks because it makes feel like im just a link to the boys.