• T H R E E •

Autumns p.o.v

"You're staying here tonight" he demands. I roll my eyes. "I was planning on it anyways" he smiles "good". He grabs my hand " goodnight everyone"

"Goodnight" I say as he pulls me up the stairs. "Goodnight!" Everyone yells back. I started going threw his closet. "Really autumn?" I turn around "fine I'm going home" he gives me an evil glare and I laugh "you're so cute". He rolls his eyes.

I grab one of his hoodies and take off my shirt pulling it over. I took off my jeans and put on a pair of his basketball shorts.

We both clean up and get ready for bed. (Cleaning our face and brushing our teeth).

"you wanna go live for a little bit?" He sits down in his computer chair. "Sure why not" I say sitting on the chair next him. He pulls up younow and goes live.

"Heys guys!" He smiles. "Hola!" I wave my hand. He laughs. A bunch of comments roll in.

Randomuser: love me!
Randomuser:are you guys dating?
Randomuser:notice me

We stay on live for maybe 30 minutes. I yawn. Jack looks at me "you tired" I nod. He turns back to the younow "guys we're gonna go to bed" he gets off after saying goodbye. I get up and turn off the lights. He took off his shirt and throws it at me. "Ow" I mumbled. I whip it back at him.

He laughs "come on stop playing around" my jaw drops "me?" He pulls me on top oh him "yea you". We were literally inches apart. My heart beat sped up. We stared at each other for what felt like hours.

I slowly slid down and my body landed on the bed. It wasn't awkward. But I wanted to kiss him. I've never felt that away towards jack. But in that exact moment. I wanted to do everything under the sun with him.

He starts playing with my hand that rested on his stomach. My heart beat didn't slow. I felt a heart beat on my head that was fast but it wasn't mine. It was his. Did he feel the same way? His hot breathe blew on my head and I moved my head little bit up so I could see his face. I looked up and examined his face.

His eyes were focused on our hands. Mine were focused on him. Why was I feeling this way?

I gulped as I seen a smile fall onto his lips. He looked down at me. " do you like what you see". I smirked "yea I do" I surprised myself. Although he thinks its a joke. It really wasn't.

He kissed my forehead. The lightest touch of his lips left my body on fire. How? This has never happened before. I took a deep breath. Calm down autumn. He's your best friend. Nothing more. Your body is making you feel this way because its been awhile. He's the for guys to touch you in months. This is the only possible reason this is happening. I kept telling myself.

Jack p.o.v

We stared at each other and I wanted to kiss her so bad put i held back. When she finally slipped off me. I could feel her heart beating fast against my side. My heart was beating fast too and I know she could feel it.

We laid there for a few minutes before I started playing with her hand. As I focused on her hand she looked up at me. Her eyes never leaving my face. I was tempted to look at her but I held back. I always hold back.

Finally I looked at her "do you like what you see?" Usually she'd respond with sarcasm. But this time there was none "yea I do" I felt my heart beat fasten even more. I kiss her forehead. Our eyes locked again. But she eventually looked away.

You're probably thinking jack! What the hell. Why aren't you making any moves. I honestly don't know. I just can't. I'm scared.

I'm scared she doesn't feel the same way. I'm scared it will ruin our friendship. I'm scared. And I'm willing to admit that. Sometimes everything doesn't work out. I've liked her for two years now. But my love for her has just grown. Over the past few months.

Its eating at me. I want to show her how she deserves to be treated. Her last relationship. Just like mine. She was cheated on. I held her when she cried. And when I was cheated on she held me.

Maybe we're just suppose to be friends. But I'm not going to take the chances of ruining what we have at the moment because my feelings get in the way.

I love her. Sometimes love hurts. You just have to get over it. And move on.