INFINITE - DONGWOO

DONGWOO OF INFINITE PROFILE & FACTS

Birth Name: Jang Dong Woo

Stage Name: Dongwoo

Date of Birth: November 22, 1990

Height: 175 cm

Position: Rapper

Blood Type: A

Dongwoon’s Facts:

- If Dongwoo had a girlfriend, the song he’d want to sing to her is Yurisangja’s ‘Can I love You’.

Just pretend this is Dongwoo…

- Out of all his hairstyles from debut to now, the one that Dongwoo has liked the most is his red hair.

And he wants to try green hair too.

- If Dongwoo was given a whole day of free time to do whatever he liked, he’d want to go a drive with his family.

- With him being the driver.

- Dongwoo is the only member who has raised a dog before.

- Before Sungyeol goes out on his schedules, he always asks Dongwoo if his clothes look okay, which Dongwoo finds a bit annoying sometimes.

- Dongwoo likes his laugh because it’s kind of higher pitch than normal so when a lot of people are laughing at the same time you can still hear/distinguish his laugh.

- Dongwoo’s shared a candy kiss before with a dancer noona whom he still likes called Han Yeseul

- For his audition, Dongwoo sang 2AM’s 아니라기에 (Not Because).

- Dongwoo said on tonight’s Sukira that his ideal type is Park Shin Hye.

- Dongwoo drinks up to 3 litres of water a day.

- According to the members, Dongwoo and Sungjong cried the most after their first win.

- Dongwoo both attended JYP auditions with Hoya.

-‘Infinite H’ is a sub-unit which stands for ‘Infinite Hip Hop’ and consists of the rapper line, Dongwoo and Hoya.

- Dongwoo picked Woohyun as the best member, because of his ability to lead and bring all the members to one place.

- If Dongwoo wasn’t a celebrity he’d want to have become a Chinese herbal medicine doctor.

That way, he can help his grandma recover from her disease.

- Instead of a pillow, Dongwoo uses a stuffed banana plushie.

- Dongwoo’s cellphone wallpaper is of money.

- Dongwoo’s facial complex is his teeth.

- Dongwoo likes lemons to the point where he can eat them whole.

- Apart from green, Dongwoo’s other favourite colours are gold and white.

- Dongwoo likes stuffed toys/animals, while Myungsoo hates them. They both share a room, and one time

- Dongwoo’s first impression of Woohyun was good. Except his hair.

- Dongwoo thinks out of all the members, he has the most positivity.

- The celebrity closest to Dongwoo’s ideal type is Lee Minjung.

- People have told Dongwoo that the way he eats is kind of like a dinosaur.

- Both Hoya and Dongwoo envy Myungsoo the most out of the members.

- Dongwoo said it was because he’s like a perfect sculpture, and Hoya said it was because he’s good looking.

- Sungjong is envious of Dongwoo because of his optimism.

- Dongwoo has a pair of dinosaur pajamas, Woohyun has a pair of cow ones, while Hoya owns a giraffe one.

- If the apocalypse was coming, Dongwoo would say goodbye to his family then go to sleep so he won’t know if the apocalypse comes.

- Dongwoo has a fear of bleeding.

CREDIT

http://yutaem.wordpress.com/2011/12/20/infinite-new-facts/

http://hellohellotia.blogspot.com/2012/01/infinite-member-profile.html