Name (Real Name): S.Coups (Choi Sung Cheol)
Birthday (Y.M.D): 95.08.08
Height: 177 cm
Weight: 63 kg
Blood Type: AB
Sub-Unit: Hip-Hop Team (Leader)
-He's one of the original Pledis Boys
-He was formally a member of 'Tempest' before Seventeen was created
-His dream is to become an actor
-His favorite Korean Singers are Big Bang's Taeyang & Seol Kyung Goo
-He wants to meet Taeyang
-He is from Daegu, South Korea
-He's a black belt in Taekwondo (learned it for 7 Years)
- He was featured on Orange Caramel's Superwoman.
- He appeared in NU'EST's FACE MV as the bully leader.
- He was a backup dancer for Afterschool Blue's Wonderboy MV and Live Performances.
- Appeared in Happy Pledis 'Love Letter' Pledis Boys Ver. MV
- He appears to be aggressive when playing games..
- He was chosen by the members at the one with a fatherly figure.
Every morning SEVENTEEN has a hard time getting up but surprisingly, as soon as Seung Cheol says 'wake up guys!', everyone gets up in a second. Seung Cheol is known as the strictest guy, but deep inside, he is a very sensitive and detailed guy. After scolding Soon Young for not concentrating on the dance lesson, he gets Doyoon to soothe Soon young. He even remained in the empty practice room in deep thought on the day all SEVENTEEN members received a group punishment. He tells himself that he is the trainees' role model therefore he tries to look strong and train harder. He became a trainee as a vocal member (although he says he's the visual member) but he got interested in rapping, in love with rap and hiphop for about 2 years now. He's got the voice and a warm heart, ready to shine on the stage.
– Song that describes me: Dok2 'It's me (Feat. Joo young)
There's a line saying 'I'm a wild horse who never learnt how to stop'.
I'm ready to start, I'm never going to stop! Let's go SEVENTEEN!!