JYJ - PARK YOOCHUN

Start from the beginning

♪ Yoochun likes to wear V neck clothes

♪ He feels guilty when Junsu does something wrong and get scolded by Yunho

♪ Bought an icecream shop for his mom (Timeout Gelato)

♪ Yoochun's grandparents own a well known resturant (Hanilkwan)

♪ He will keep staring if he sees a girl he likes

♪ He often said 'sucks, this is stupid' during his SM training lessons

♪ His parents often quarreled because of money and ended up in a divorce

Song writer

Micky has written and composed several songs that have appeared on TVXQ's Korean and Japanese albums. As a member of SM Town, he contributed to the 2007 winter album Only Love with his composition "Evergreen". Micky also wrote and composed "Sarang Annyeong Sarang (Love Bye Love)" (사랑 안녕 사랑), featured on the group's fourth Korean studio album Mirotic For the Trick project, he wrote the lyrics to his solo "My Girlfriend", entirely in English. "Kiss the Baby Sky", one of the A-side's for TVXQ's twenty-fifth Japanese single, marked the first time that one of the songs both written and composed by Micky was released on a Japanese single.

With band-mates U-Know and Xiah, Micky wrote the rap lyrics to "Love After Love", which appeared on their second Korean studio album,Rising Sun. For the group's Japanese releases, Micky wrote and co-composed "Kiss Shita Mama, Sayonara" (Kissしたまま、さよなら lit. As We Kiss, Goodbye?) with Hero for T, TVXQ's third Japanese album. In September 2009, he and Hero released a self-written duet, "Colors (Melody and Harmony/Shelter)", which was used as the image song for Hello Kitty's 35th anniversary.

His musical career continually expressed even after the separate of TVXQ. Micky was able to compose in the new albums of JYJ. In the JYJ's first international album, "The Beginning", which was released in 2010, Micky contributed by composer in one of the tracks - "I Love You". Even in their new musical book called "The Music Essay - Their Room", Micky played role as composer & lyrists in the song called "E rum up nun no rae, Part 1. (이름없는 노래 Part. 1, Nameless Song Part.1)". In addition, he also did rap making in the Xiah Junsu's song - "Mission".

-Yoochun purchased a $2 million luxury villa with private garden.

-Yoochun has over 200 hats.

-Yoochun wants go to Africa.

- Yoochun hates discrimination.

-Yoochun's Bigeast ID is no.5

-Yoochun is very neat and tidy.

-Yoochun likes girls who can dance.

-Yoochun likes to decorate the house.

-Yoochun likes to wear V-neck clothes.

-Yoochun was afraid of horror movies.

-Yoochun loves to read Bleach manga.

-Yoochun's first kiss was in kindergarten.

-Yoochun first drank when he was a freshman.

-Yoo Chun is the most hyper member of the group.

-Yoochun wants to be a turtle if he could be reborn again.

-Yoochun moved to US (Virginia) when he was in sixth grade.

-Yoochun used to wear flowery clothes but his style has improved a lot.

-Yoochun used the word "Suicide" a lot in an interview a few years back.

-When Yoochun was asked to name something good about himself, he said nothing.

-Yoo Chun is also known for his smile as well as being the laziest member of the group.

-Yoochun and BoA used to be very close but after a scandal that they're dating, they drifted apart. -

-When Yoochun sees a female he likes, his pupil will grow bigger like a cat and he'll keep staring at her.

-Yoo Chun has one younger brother named Park "Ricky" Yoo Hwan.

-When Yoo Chun moved to Seoul, Yoo Hwan came along and while living with him, one night .

-Yoo Chun thought that his brother was asleep until he saw him fidgeting and found out that he was actually crying.

-Yoo Chun's parents divorced when he and Yoo Hwan were younger. Yoo Chun snorted while laughing in one of their performances which caused him to blush massively from embarrassment.

-Yoo Chun and Yoo Hwan look alike especially with their smile as their cheekbones tend to show up. -