Chapter 38: AIM

I woke in the night, I was hungry. I checked my clock to see it was 3am. I pushed back the covers and swung myself out of bed and open my door.

The house was quiet and I could hear everyone's breathing as they slept.

I made my way down stairs to find the cellar door unlocked. Arebella must of been in with one of the guys tonight. I made my way into the kitchen. To notice a shadow on one of seats! I flicked the light switch to see Are sat there with her knees curled into her chest deep in thought.

"You okay?" I asked

She simply nodded and I carried my way towards the fridge to see if we had sand which making materials.

" I was so scared that they'd killed you indie and I'd of been here alone" she chocked out from behind me.

I turned towards her frighten features.

" you're not getting rid of me that easily" I chuckled

I thought for a moment. " how did you guys get out Elliot's building?"

She looked up at me like she was debating on telling me. " I saved them. I went to the loo and noticed smoke rising from the stair well. I ran in and got them up, Eli went in for you and realised you were gone. They all went to warn Elliot to realise he was gone aswell, then it clicked Elliot was the betrayer. We tried to make it out but men were shooting at us if we left. I saw a bullet come towards jasper and pushed him out the way taking the bullet to my own shoulder, I past out after that and when I woke I was back here all bandaged up. The guys went to look for you. I'm so glad your home!"

She embraced me in a hug. I hadn't received one of them for a long time. She went on to explain if she's let the boys die then she wouldn't of found me at all.

I made us two wraps and we sat there talking about previous memories we had once loved. I suddenly had a feeling of nausea run over me. Too many drugs.

I ran to the sink and threw up. I decided on bed. I turned towards Are "where are you meant to be sleeping?"

"Cellar, I came up because the mattress has split and the springs are digging in"

I looked at her and smiled "common on then you better share with me till then. We made our way upstairs and spooned in the bed finding peace and comfort together. If the guys were my new family then so was Are. I'd always wanted a sister.

Are fell asleep quickly but I stayed away feeling weird. Oh god! I was going. To throw up again, what was wrong with me?!

They'd seriously mucked up my system.

Morning came and I heard someone come in and checked on me, I pretended to be asleep. They closed the door again.

Hopefully they'd seen Are in here and not flip out. They obviously hadn't minded else she would of been ripped from the bed.

I decided I should make an appearance, my body was bandaged from the bullet Elliot put in my legs. I can't believe he was working for Tyler. The one who owned the fight club, as soon as Eli gave Marcy to Elliot, she was handed straight back to Tyler. He was the shadow in house the first time. He wasn't killed and was building up an attire mafia to destroy Eli. All because of me. I didn't feel worth it!

I nudged Are to get up and threw on my joggers and tank top. I did not feel good today.

The guys all made eye connection with me as I entered the room and helped myself to some toast. I crunched on it and read the newspaper. I realised the room was still silent when I looked up at them still all staring at me "what?" They all looked amused and went back to eating.

Are joined the room and sat silently for food, she wouldn't dare just help herself. A bowl of cereal was placed infront of her. She ate in silence.

I broke the silence "so any news on Tyler?"

Eli looked up and smiled. "He's got your friend Marcy all locked up and ready as leverage to get to you"

"What?!" I stood up "we have to get her out of there bring her with us"

"No way!" spat Ollie "what's she to us?!"

"She was champion fighter of her arena, smart and even more feisty than me, you said you needed 10 people to take Tyler on, she's number ten!"

They all looked at me in deep thought.

Eli looked amused "three feisty hot chicks on the team? Can't argue with that one!"

"When do we get her? And how?" Asked Bray

Eli starred at the wall in thought. "We give him what he wants? trade for a trade, he wouldn't be able to denye it"

He looked at me and I knew what he meant.

Tyler wanted me.