Chapter 26: Marcy.

Chapter Twenty Six: Marcy.

I was booted through the front door, Marcy was dragged downstairs into the basement. I was dragged upstairs and locked in my room. Eli thought i was going to try and get her out, which was true. But! I wasn't going to do it straight away. I sat in my room bored out my face, when Bray came in and sat on the floor with me. I looked up at him and rasied an eyebrow.

"What!?" I asked.

"Nothing, and don't speak to me like that bitch!"

I laughed at him mockingly. "Or what!" I regretting saying that. He slapped me across the face. I stood up and faced him. No more! I wasn't having it no more. I slapped him back. He dragged me out my room and down the landing. All here the boys downstairs in the frontroom, as we got to the top of the stairs, I grabbed him by suprozed and pushed him down them.

"FUCK YOU!" I screamed.

He managed to grab the banasters half way down and steady himself. He glared back up at me. I smiled at him. I heard laughter from the frontroom and snaped my head to the side to watch them all laughing at Bray.

"Shut the fuck up!" Bray moaned as he got back up , he walked back up the stairs towards me and got behind me pushing me down the stairs. I fell on my bum, it took me seconds before I sprang back and went to lung for him. I saw in the corner of my Jasper spring up from his seat and grab me backwards. He shouted up towards an oncoming Bray.

"You Asshole! She's still got the Steriods on her body! You wanna be beaten by her!"

Bray sighed and gave up. He made his way downstairs and into the kitchen, I shrugged Jasper off me and followed him into the kitchen, I was hungry. As I walked in he looked at me and raised an eyebrow. I glared at him and he help his hands up in a mocking defeat. I ignored him, sat down in a chair and waited.

I heard him russle around for a moment, a few pings and a ring later I heard a bowl being placed infront of me. I looked up to see a bowl of chinnese noodles, I grabbed the fork he also gave me and wolfed them down me very unlady like! Like i care anyway. Pfft sod them.

The rest of the boys came in  and ate too except Eli. It was always Eli doing something or saything. Well just you wait boy! Speaking of the devil.. He came in a moment later with a very drugged up Marcy in his clutches, great he was going to tease me...  He sat her on his lap and started to play with her hair. I gripped onto my fork tightly making my knuckles go white. I heard him chuckle.

I threw my bowl at his face and marched towards him grabbing Marcy. I pulled her out the room and marched towards the front door. CLick. I turned around the see all five of them pionting there guns at us. I felt Marcy tense in my hands. Pfttt!  I raised a cocky eyebrow at them.

"Shoot me then..."

Eli came up to me and smacked me aross the head whilst Marcy coward in the corner. He looked at me and started to rant shit.

"It's like you two have swapped places. You've become a ruthless bitch whilst she's become a fucking mess!" As head said those words Marcy flung foward and smacked him one. I looked at Eli  and tried to contain my laughter. He turned his head towards Marcy and spat blood on her face.

"FUCK THIS, YOUR GOING! I'm not having two whores here, Marcy can make us boys some money in the sex department at Elliots, i'm sure your a right good slag, whist you Indie can FUCKING stay here and rot, die, I don't care!"

I stepped foward. "Well who's fault is that! If you hadn't taken me , then I wouldn't be this mess! WOULD I!"

Tristan came over and grabbed my shoulder, He pulled me fowards pushing me towards the cellar. FUCK! I didn't bother putting up a fight , I pushed him off me. "I can go there myself!" I opened the door and slammed it in his face, turning round and facing the cellar down the stairs I slumped down, sliding against the door into the cold floor. I heard the door lock. i sat there and waited.

I heard Elliot come for Marcy and take her away agianst her screams. I'll get you back Marcy. I promise and i've never broken one to this day. I know where you live Elliot.

I sat with my head agianst the wall and started to bang my head on it, trying to annoy them.

Thunk, thunk, thunk, thunk, thunk,thunk, thunk, thunk, thunk,thunk, thunk, thunk, thunk,thunk, thunk, thunk, thunk,thunk, thunk, thunk, thunk!

Two hours later.

Thunk, thunk, thunk, thunk,thunk, thunk, thunk, thunk,

thunk, thunk, thunk, thunk,thunk, thunk, thunk, thunk,thunk, thunk, thunk, thunk!

I suddenly fell backwards and hit my head on the soft carpet in the frontroom as Isaac pulled open the door. He looked down rasing an eyebrow, i smiled back at him innocently.

"Are you quite finished?"

I nodded i put my arms out, he grabbed them and pulled me up. I looked around the room to see no one was there, I walked into the Kitchen too look for them

"No ones in, they all went out!" I tuend to see Isaac leaning casually against the doorframe.

Perfect I thought. One is easy to kill.

I