Chapter 27: Change

Chapter Twenty Seven: Change

Isacc sat there in the kitchen chair, picking at the table with his pocket knife. I decided to interigate him. I propped my head up onto my arm from the kitchen tabled and starred at him. He  must of felt me looking at him because he stopped what he was doing and starred back.

"What?" He asked annoyed.

"Oh nothing, I was just wondering what are you going to do with me after i'm to useless to fight or anything!"

He carried on carving the knife into the table, "Well find something else for you, Were not going to kill you if thats what you think, Eli's become fond of you"

HUH?! I was in utter confusion. How could this be? 

"Why?"

"Because wiether you like it or not your gonna be one bad ass killer and quite frankly with Bray and Tristan here we fall behind in skills and plus it's rather bad ass to have a female assasin on our side, your like out secret weapon" He smirked and winked at me. I cringed internally.

"What about Marcy?" I needed to know she was safe, I promised i would get her back, once I knew she was safe I could feel at peace.

"She's with Elliot, so in other words she's as good as dead. Sorry Kiddo" He looked slightly sad as he spoke these words, it was really strange seeing any of the guys have feelings it just showed that they were human like the rest of us.

"Thats what you think" I muttered under my breath.

"What was that girl, you know I could easily bust your ass and make you scream"

I scouled at him , he looked at me smiling, slightly shaking his head. I'd gotten ahead of myself, what was i thinking? I couldn't kill him, no way. I'd gotten lucky the first time, the second time i was high on drugs and rage. I couldn't do it again. I looked away from his glare and glared at the table. After a few minutes i wondered if i could get to the garage in time to grab a gun before he had time to react.

I sat there for a few moments, readying myself for my amazing ninja moves. Suddenly i pushed the chair away from underneath me and raced towards the garage door, as i grabbed the handle i heard something fly threw the air, next thing i know the knife Issac has been playing with landed straight inbtween my middle and index finger.

I gulped in shock and turned round to face Issac. He was sat there with a deathly glare plantedo n his face. My plan was ruined, i had no chance, One was not easy to kill when it was Issac.

I let out a heavy breath that i hadn't relised i'd been keeping in. "Teach me!"

He raised his eyebrow and chuckled at me "What so you can use against me, no chance!"

I clenched my fists into balls, walked up to him and smacked him right in face, Why did you do that Indie? I don'tt know. Issac hardly flinched at the impact, he stood up and pinned me agisnt the wall, the coldness of the paint sent shivers up my spin. I looked into his eyes, not showing fear. They didn't scare me like they used to. He composed himself and spoke.

"Now that asn't very nice now was it, you can't go round hitting people just because you can't get your own way!"

I laughed in his face "I'm pretty sure it's worked in the past, I wanted Marcy back when Eli took her and I'm pretty sure If i hadn't arrived when I had he'd be dead, True?"

Issac agreed and loosened his grip on me. "that was a one off, Eli knew what he was doing. He's been worst situations than that, belive me."

"Oh I do!" I replied cockily.