Chapter 11: Waiting

Chapter Eleven: Waiting                                                 18 years and over only.           [R] Restricted.

Tick, Tock,

Tick, Tick

Tock, Tick

Tock,Tock

The sound of hearing a clock tick for seven hours, Is beyond unbearable. I'd once again been forgotten, but i hadn't anything wrong this time. I was still wrapped in a towel from my wash, My hair had dried into long matted mess. The drug was slowly wearing off, thank god. I really didn't like that stuff, I hated not having control of my body. I wonder why they did it? To control me obviously, but I didn't need controling that badly, did I? Maybe if co-operated they'd not inject me.

I rolled over and scanned the room for the hundreth time. I wanted to walk about. But i couldn't. These stupid handcuffs we stopping me from doing so. I felt so contained. So alone. Maybe if i was good, and didn't try to escape they'd give me more freedom.

Freedom,

I longed for it, my heart pinned for it. I wonder if they were really like that? The boys I mean. If they were really cruel, heartless and self centred? Or was it just a front and they were trying to scare me? They scared me alright. I was terrified everytime they came into the room. My heart would leap into my throat and I would just get a lump there. Although I was scared, I wouldn't show it to them. I'd always fight back, that was just me. Never back down, never lose hope. I wouldn't.

Not ever.

When I came back to realisation, The real world. I jumped. Eli was stood there, his head cocked to one side, staring at me. Shit! I hadn't even heard him come in or anything. I pulled my towel tighter around me. He saw this action and ripped of the towel, luckily I still had my underwear on. His eyes moved up and down my body, mentally undressing me. He walked over the door and locked it. He put the key in his back pocket. He knelt down next to me and got out a needle.

"Please" I quietly begged. " I won't run" I paused, looking at him. "Please".

He looked angry. He went to his pocket and pulled out to objects. A gun and another key, but smaller than to the door one. He stared at me, eyes full of evil.

"You run or don't do as your told, I'll shot your fingers of one by one. Got it?"

I gulped and nodded quickly.

"I said have you got it?!" His voiced raised. He tensed his jaw and widened his eyes.

"Yes, I understand" I trembled.

He nodded and took the small key and unlocked my handcuffs, I grabbed my sore ankles and rubbed them. They were red raw and bleeding. I turned my face up to Eli, who laughing mentally, I could tell from the look in his eyes. He put a bag next to me on the bed.

"Get changed"

I grabbed the bag and slowly slid of the bed and walked towards the door. I remembered it was locked. I wanted to get changed in the bathroom. I started shaking the door handle, praying it would open, please,please! open!

"Indie . . "He spoke

I frooze

He continued "Get changed. In here"

I tensed up slightly angry. Sick bastard.

I choked up "No thank you"I replied turning round to face him. My head facing the ground looking at my feet.

"You have two choices, we can do this hard way or the easy way, the choice is yours?" He said smirking.

I sighed a opened the bag. There was under wear in there, thank heavens. And a dark navy blue dress. It wasn't slutty or anything, which I was thankful for. It looked about mid thigh length, with strappy shoulders, it had no shape to it. It was... Normal. Pheww. I walked over the bed, and grabbed the towel to hid myself , when changing my underwear. I managed to change my bottom half, no problem. Now the tricky part, holding the towel up and needing two hangs to undo my bra. I placed the towel in my mouth, but it would revealed everything. I bit my lips in thought. Eli walked over to me, I felt his cold hands on my back going for my bra lock.