Chapter 23: Process

Chapter Twenty Three: Process

"Common up! "

I stirred in my bed and pulled the covers around me tighter, ugh not today i'm so tired. The quilt was suddenly pulled away from me, the cold air incase itself around me. Brrr! its freezing. I was picked up and flung over someone's shoulder. I think, unless I had fallen back to sleep or something. I was carried for a few seconds. I heard a door being opened and then after a few more seconds of walking I was placed on something soft and warm. I wrapped myself  into something warm and went back to sleep.

I woke up to the feeling of my hair being pulled at. I opened my eyes slowly, to find i wasn't in my room, I closed and opened my eyes again quickly, just to make sure i wasn't dreaming.Nope still not in my room, i turned over to see what was pulling at my hair. Jasper was there laying on his side asleep, his hand caught in my hair. I looked down at myself, I was in the closthes i feel asleep in. Pheww!. I slowly slid out of bed and walked towards the door.

"where are you going?"

I jumped around the find Jasper awake leaning on his hand and his shoulder propt up on his pillow.

"Shower!"

He shook he head to say no, i decided to ignore him and carry on towards the door, he didn't say anything, when i got out into the landing Eli was walking butt naked towards the bathroom , I covered my eyes as he walked past. He started to laugh.

"It's not like you havn't seen any of it before girl"

I continued to cover my eyes, i felt him press his body agianst me, he breathed down my next. "You'll be getting more of it soon, if you don't do as your told"

I looked up at him, my face in disgust, i pushed him off me and ran back into my room. Eww go away! I grabbed my clothes and made my way to the bathroom. Just as i got there Eli came out wrapped in towel, I pressed myself agianst the wall. He stopped and looked down at me. I started to slide across the wall into the bathroom. He raised an eyebrow at me and carried on walking down the hall, I slipped into the bathroom and shut the door. He called down to me from his room.

"Don't lock the door girl or i might be tempted to break it down"

"I WASN'T GOING TOO!" I shouted back.

I got showered , dressed, let my hair dry naturally agian as i didn't own a brush, it always dried wavy and wild. I hated it.

I made my way downstairs , all of them were down in the kitchen  eating, They had stolen a bigger kitchen table that could now seat eight people. I sat down in the only empty chair, crossed my arms on the table, put my head in them and closed my eyes. I listened in to there convosation.

Tristan: "So Bray, how long you planning to stay for?"  

Bray: "I have no idea,  it may be a while as i've been thrown out."

Noah: "Why'd you get kicked out, being a bad boy again" He laughed.

Bray: "No , I just didn't get along with Elliot"

I listened in more, Elliot the owner of the whore house, he worked for him!

Eli: "Well you can stay with us, join me, you can share with Isaac, he's the only one not sharing. "

Bray: "Where does the girl sleep?  I'd rather share with her, Isaac's a clean freak"

Eli: "The girl, sleeps on her own. And so do I."

Isaac: "By the looks of it, she also sleeps on the table too"

Olly: "Oi GIRL! wake up!"

I pulled my head up from my arms, raised one eyebrow at them and then went back to my orignal possition. I heard them chuckle around me. I sighed and got up. I was so tired. I walked out the kitchen and opened the basement door. I walked down the fimilar stairs, looked around my old room and then slumped onto the bed. Argg so tired. I heard to door at the top of the stairs close. mehh! I fell asleep gladly.