Chapter 20: Boom!

Chapter Twenty: Boom!

Chase started walking over to me he bent down to my level and smiled at me. He cocked his head from side to side observing me. He gently stroked the side of my face and then ran his fingers up to my hair and scrunched it up into his fist yanking me upwards and dragging me towards a chair that one of them had pulled out for him. They all still had there masks on so i couls see were five sets of eyes looking at me, blue, brown,brown,blue and grey.

"Where's the drugs, weapons and money girly?"

Huh?! What drugs?!. And they carried money in there wallets but who didn't the same with there guns.I didn't reply to there stupidity. I looked up at him and raised an eyebrow.

"We can do this the hard way or the easy way, either way in the end your coming with us, dead or alive?!" Chase's voice was rough.

"She won't be any use to us dead" added a voice in from behind him.

Chase turned his head violently towards the person who had spoke. "Shut.The.Fuck.Up"

I cringed away from his tone and sunk back futher into my chair. Chase heard the chair creak as I did this and turned his attention back to me, smiling.

"I repeat myself, where is the stuff?"

I started to stutter "I,I, Id,don't know?"

I felt contact from a hand with my cheek, it burned badly, i held back the tears. I watched him as he pulled out a knife, he grabbed my hand and placed it on the table he then placed the knife on one of my fingers pressing the blade into it. "For everytime i ask you and don't get an answer i'll cut off one of your fingers, got it?"

I nodded, he asked again. I honestly didn't know, he pressed the blade down into my finger ready to slice it off.

"I DON'T KNOW!!" I screamed trying to pull my hand away.

"Wrong answer sweetie" He pressed harder into my finger, like taking a knife to butter. I screamed out loud before he got any further.

"There's stuff in the garage, weapons i mean and that's all i know of" I rushed my words out in a panic. Chase started to chuckle. "Good girl" He grabbed me up and dirrected the men to go into the garage, he grabbed me up and pulled me into the garage.

We got in there and i was expecting to find it how i had saw it the other day, but all i saw was white.A plain white room. Oh shit.

"So where is it girly?" I could tell by the tone of his voice that he was getting annoyed and bored.

"I swear it was here, i promise" I squealed still in his tight grip.

"Where. is. it?!" He growled.

I was seriously scared for my life now. One of the men walked over to the side of the room and picked up one gun, the one I had used yesterday for pratice was lying on the counter. I felt Chase chuckle. "We ment more than one gun honey!"

He dragged me back into the kitchen and pushed me back on to the chair, and slammed down "my" gun onto the table. I looked at the gun. It discusted me.

Chase lent on the kitchen table, he two arms stretched outwards holding on the the edge on the wood. His breathing became loud and unsteady. Silence. The palms of my hands started to get sweaty. I decided to break the tension.

"They must be in the walls!" I bawled out.

Chased looked towards me confused. "What?" He raised an eyebrow.

I repeated myself. He looked at me confused then something went off in his eyes and his facial expression changed to one of evil happiness. He smirked.