Chapter 36: Stranger

Chapter thirty Six: Stranger. 

The figure moved down the stairs, I turnt my back away from him and faced the walls infront of me. I didn't want to face anything else. I felt Elliot shift himself uncomfortably, He grabbed my arm fiercly and pulled me behind him. 

"Who are you?, Show your self" He spat towards the stranger.

"And why would I want to do that when i'm having so much fun toying with you" It replied.

I couldn't reconise the voice, it was hoarse and rough, like he had sucked aload of dust into his lungs. I didn't want to look still. I just wanted this all to end. I knew it wouldn't though. Elliot's grip tightened on me the way my skin was in his hands was causing it to pinch.

I tried to pull out of his grip, he looked at me, eyes warning. The sound of footstep coming further down the stairs. As he got closer Elliot's palms began to sweat against my flesh. "What do you want, money, weapons, drugs? I can give it to you, just name it." I could hear the panic in his voice. 

"I want what's mine" his footsteps now louder as he hit the concrete floor. 

"Nothing here is yours, who ever you are" 

"The girl is mine, you knew we would find her, no doubt"

Elliot pushed me to the side suddenly,I feel uneasily, hitting my head against the floor. Elliot stepped forward to the unknown man. "YOU" He spat. He knew him. I tried to look up at the man but in that time Elliot had picked up a piece of rubble and threw it at the dim light blub, cause us to decend into blackness. I crawled into the cornor of my cell and listened into the darkness. 

"How the fuck did you find me, how the fuck are you hear" Elliot was panicking now. 

"I always find her, she's mine"

"But how . . . . FUCKING BITCH, SHE'S FUCKING CHIPPED ISN'T SHE"

I heard laughter from the man echo around the room. It boomed like thunder. I was feeling dizzy now aswell as weak. I tried to slid towards to the cell door. "DON'T MOVE" He spat.

With that I heard a thudd as the stranger pushed Elliot to the ground. I heard them hitting and lunging at each other. If the light was on it'd probally look like a scene from an action movie. Whilst they were occupied by each other I managed to find my feet and courage. I slid right past the pair and felt my way towards the door. The stairs making creeking noise as I raced up them. 

"COME BACK HERE YOU BITCH" I don't know who said that but I didn't care I was running for it. I heard someone get to there feet and make there way after me. THUDD! They were on the ground again, I could only think that the other had pushed them to the ground, I didn't know who was who. I made it to the top of the stairs and pushed the door open.

Light! Ouch my eyes burned from it. I looked around the excuse of a kitchen , the door was hanging of it's hinges. I went thorugh it causiously, I think there were more men in here of the strangers. I knew they'd be either outside or in the livingroom. The room was empty. The stuffing ripped from the sofa showing of it's wooden frame. the t.v smashed in. It would take alot of dedication and time to clear this place up. 

This meant they would be outside in the front. I decided to make my way back to the bedroom I had previously escaped from and get away the same way I did before. Up the stairway I went into the bedroom. The window was still smashed, the mattress stained with red. I launched myself at the window grabbing on the broken glass. I felt it slice my hand. No time to worry about that though. Out and down the window side. sliding down the piping as I had once before done. 

I scanned my surroundings, there was the woods again and then there was vast space of empty land nothing for miles around. I didn't really have an option but to go for the swamps and trees, even if last time I lost my way. I put my leg forward into a sprit only to fall backwards on to my butt. 

I rolled on my stomach, something slammed on my back. A hard sole of boot. Give me a break! A dirty hand clasped around my mouth as the other hand grabbed my own behind my back. I was pulled to my feet. I kicked with my legs behind me. "Fuck off" I screamed.

"Still feisty I see Indie"

What the ?!?!

I swung my head round to look at my captor. YOU! I knew that face anywhere. I relaxed my body a little, even though I was technically still in danger. I allowed them to take me round to the car. When I saw the boot opened waiting for my I started to struggle. "No, not in there please. Please" 

"Sorry girly, you'll be safer in there"

I put my feet agianst the boot  frame trying to push away, when behind me from the house I heard the front door slam. I knew who was coming, from the fact my captor wasn't panicking. I tried to push away as there footsteps got closer to the car. I felt them step behind me. 

"No seriously girl , we came all the way out here to save you, the least you can do is do as your told" said my captor

"Fuck you, if you wanted to "save" then you'd let me go" I kicked against there body.

"Indie." It was the sharp, stern voice that I had not missed that spoke now. He'd oviously killed Elliot.   I looked to him, he face cover by blood. "Get in" He eyes serious. 

"I don't want to go in there, please. I can't breathe in there"

He squared up to me. "In" This time he pointed to the backseat door. he grabbed me from his companion, and walked me to it. I slid in to the cold leather seats with no complaints. No one else was there. Just the two of them. He lent into the car. "The child locks are on, don't try anything kiddo" I nodded and lay myself across the cooling seats. The two of them got in the front. The engine hummed alive beneath me. I didn't know if I was safe or not now. Either way I knew I wouldn't be killed. I prepared myself for the long drive "home". 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Short I know but i'm sure you'll all live. Try and update again soonish, The story is now offically 3/4 way about 10 or more chapters. I say were left. If I get enough votes, veiws and comments I may do a sequal. Please let Defiance be more known. Thank you anyway guys.