Chapter 33: Help!

Chapter Thirty Three: Help!

Asshole! I knew Elliot was up to something, but why would he betray Eli like that?

Money I bet, sell me off because i'm a good fighter. But where ever he was taking me , it wasn't good i was in for a beating to hell, right now i'd do anything to even be back with Eli of all people, I felt safer with him. 

"Help!" I screamed pityfully from inside this cage I was locked in within a basement.

Fuck ehwuyerhlk! Is basically what came to mind, I was stuck.

The cellar door flung open, the light blinded my eyes, my arms flew up to my face to protect my eyes. Once the shadow'd person had closed the door I look up to the approaching figure of Elliot. 

He sniggered. "Can I help you?" 

"You can help by letting me out so I can kill you" I smiled. 

"Are you a brave one, hows your hand after I chained it to the radiator, still sore?"

"It's never been better thank you!" Dick. "So anyway what do you want, me to fight again, well I won't" 

"Are you not gonna play girly? shame well you havn't got choice and I like the idea of you being our puppet, Eli was getting to soft on you he wa-

"SOFT ON ME?!?!  BULLSHIT, I WAS KICKED IN EVERYNIGHT, YOU CALL THAT SOFT!"

"hush girly, because here were alot meaner, you swear, give me a look, don't do as your told. we'll burn you with a hod rod, drug you, use your body for sex, not fed you... oh and kill you when we get bored or feel you've lost your touch." 

"BASTARDS"

Elliot growled at me and walked up to the bars of my cage. "I'd watch that tongue of yours, you don't need that to fight" 

I twisted my lips in disgust but didn't say a word, i liked my tongue. 

"Now my child, are you going to co-operate or do we have to cut your fingers of one by one"

"Well I can't fight with no fingers can I dipshit?" 

Elliot snap towards me and snarled. Oh crap! He came over the door and pulled out the key and ramed the door open. I backed into the corner of the room. He came over to me, grabbed my hair, pulling my body towards his and turned my head roughly so i was facing him. With his free hand he reached for sometihng in his pocket, i saw a flick of silver and knew it was a knife. 

Shit he's going to cut my tongue out for real. I clammed my mouth shut, he tried to stick the knife it but my mouth was clamped shut. He put the knife in the hand that was hold my hair and used his now free hand to squeeze my nose.

I wouldn't lose. 

Okay maybe i was going to lose, I was starting to black due to lack of air. I planned to put my mouth open for a split second, take it air, then shut it agian. 

As I did this he managed to take the knife and slip it in my mouth, I let out one almightly scream! 

Light hit the basement, and Elliot turned up towards the door and dropped me in an instant. 

The shadow spoke "Leave the girl alone, Now!"

Elliot backed away from me almost immediatly. Hmm I know who's boss here. I shruuged myself of Elliot and spat at his feet. I spun round on my feet. 

"Come here Indie"

Huh?! Well actually it's no surprize, of course he'd know my name. I expect who evers got me here all know my name. I turned to face the shadow figure, swallowed my pride and made my way up the steps, I wouldn't want to get on the wrong side of this man. I walked up so i was next to him , he placed one hand on my head in approval. 

He chuckled " See Elliot, a stern voice is how to train a pet " I looked up at him, he met my glaze "I heard you a vicious one girl, be good and obedient, your mine now"

I walked away from him, "Eli will come and get me, don't you worry" 

He went from a humerous voice to a serious tone. "Eli's dead my dear" 

WHAT?!? WHEN?!? HOW?!