Chapter 19: Torture

Chapter Nineteen: Torture

I open my eyes slowly as I felt warm sun beams on my face. I brang my hands up to my eyes up to my eyes and rub away sleep. Last night was the best sleep i had in forever, an actually proper bed. The sun from outside lit up the yellow walls making the room light up so bright that I had to pull the cover back over my face and wait for my eyes to adjust. After ten minutes my eyes started to take in the sun without them hurting. Today was Monday my favourite day of the week. It make be your worse, but trust me, it was my favourite. Monday was the day the guys all went out to do "Buisness" I stretch out and pushed the covers off me and swung my legs around and place them on the floor i stretched my arms again and stood up.

"ARGGH!" My leg. I'd forgotten all about that. I looked down at my leg, Ewww. blood had soaked through the bandages. I cringed and straightened up. I walked towards my drawers and pulled out some faded blue shorts and a plain white strappy top. I didn't want to put on jeans as that means my leg would have pressure on it. I left the clothes on my bed and walked towards the bathroom, When i felt something cold running down my back, like a blade. I turned around to find  noone there. Strange.

 I used the bathroom and then jumped in the shower. I quickly washed my body, I wrapped a towel around me and made it to my room. I quickly got dressed and shoved my hair in a fishtale plait. Hmm.

BANG!

I jumped out of my skin and turned to face my door. Shit. I silently walked over to my door and opened it. There was noone there, I gulped and walked down the landing checking every room, All empty.

CRASH!

I jumped agian and went all ninja creeping towards the stairs, I thought all the guys had gone out. Ugh. But for some reason i still crept towards the stairs not wanting them to see me. I lay my body down on the landing and slowly tipped my head around the top of the stairs looking down into the  frontroom, three men were in the frontroom pulling things apart, like they were searching for something. They were all in black with black mask on. They were robbers. Crap, i continued to observe them leaning closer so i could hear them better.

"It must be in here somewhere"

"Well they hid it pretty fucking well"

"You know they've got a girl now, kill her friend and took her"

One of them chuckled "I think we need one, where do you surrpose she is?"

"Out with them probally"

Suddenly the basement door opened and another man into my sight. The others looked to him.

"Anything?"

"Nothing."

"Shit"

"Where's Chase?"

"He went outside ages ago,I didn't see him come back in"

They walked in closer together and starting whispering. I lent towards the edge of the step to try and get a better look, when my elbow slipped of the egde and loudly hitting the next step down. Oh crap... My eyes went wide as I relised the room went quiet, i turned my gaze from my fallen elbow back to them, four pairs of eyes were watching me. no they were glaring at me.

"THE GIRL!"

Oh crap, I got up and ran back up the landing, i could hear heavy footsteps coming up the stairs, I dashed into the last room, Eli's room and hid under the bed. I slowled down my breathing and kept still. I heard them all reach the landing.

"Where'd she go?"

"I don't know spread out"

I heard footsteps go of towards the other rooms and some coming closer and closer to Eli's. I saw black boots walk into the room and search around, i heard him open and close doors to the wardrobes and pull back the curtains, he walked right next to the bed and stopped. I held my breath, he stood there for about another thirty seconds and then walked out the room. Why didn't he look under the bed?!

"You found her?"

"No she must have slipped downstairs while we were up here"

"Come on then, lets go look for it"

I heard footsteps trail down the stairs, Silence. I slowly crawled out from under the bed and walked foward indian style to the door, a peaked out towards the stairs. Nothing. Coast clear. I walked towards the stair case, making sure to be quiet. I closer and closer to the stair case and looked towards the front door. Okay, i'm going to have to run for it. One three i told myself. One. Two. Thre....

Hands wrapped themselves around my back and pulled me into a hard chest. I stiffened up and closed my eyes in disbelief. I felt the heat of his lips coming towards my ears. He whispered softly in my ears.

"Nice try girly, I knew you were in this house all along, I watched you while you were sleeping this morning, watched you walk to the bathroom and come out again, you feel a certain object run down your back this morning?" I opened my eyes in shock, It was a knife that had gone down my back. I shivered at the thought I hadn't relised i'd been watched.

He pulled me up and over his shoulder, not agian.. I thought. He carried me down the stairs and into the kitchen were the rest were still searching. He placed me down again and pulled me into his chest again.

"Uhhh- ummm" He said, making the rest of the men look over to me. They stopped what they were doing and smirked at me.

"You found her then Chase?"

Chase pulled me closer into me. "You boys really need to search the house for other things, before ripping it apart, one of those bastard could of have been here" He shouted a them.

"Sorry boss"

Chase looked down at me "So what are we going to do with you?"

 I flinched as he spoke. He pushed me to the floor and i crawled backwards into the wall and curled up into a little ball and stared at my feet. Not again, I'd had it with the male species! They ll continued to study me. They boys wouldn't be back for hours yet.

"I think we should take her with us and try and get some answers"

I tensed up. I had two disisions. Kill them or Be taken again?

_________________________________________________________________________________

You decide guys. Should she try and kill them or she should just let them take her? :)  ox