Chapter 5: Trouble

Chapter Five: Trouble 

The boot was so uncomfortable, i'd been in here for hours now and my body was so stiff. 

I felt the car stop for five minutes and then start up again, drving around a corner and then stopping again.

Oh gosh, this is where i die, i thought. i decided to keep very still and pray to god they thought i was dead or something.

I heard the boot unlock and rough hands grabb me and lift me up, bridal style, i was carried and then placed onto a hard floor. My head flopped back and hit a hard stone wall.Ouch! that hurt.

Light blinded my eyes as the sack was pulled of my head and the ductape removed from my mouth, my eyes adjusted quickly and i look around my surroundings. I was on the floor , of the most dirtiest, skankiest, revolting, restroom ever!.The tiled floors and walls, were going green and off colour from there once white selfs. The grit in between then was black. The light above made a hummig noise and didn't really light up the room well. The sink i was sat next to/under was covered in limescale and grime. I didn't want to touch anything.

I pulled my knees into my chest trying to make myself as small as possible.I looked up to find Isaac and Eli staring at me, with a humourous look upon there faces. Isaac grabbed my hair and pulled me to my feet. He pushed me up against the wall and pressed his body against me, he was trying to intimate me. I looked anywhere but his eyes.

"Look at me!"he belowed

I didn't look, he pulled my body away from the wall and slammed it into it again. Pain shot up my back. I tensed up, but gave in and gave him the eye contact he wanted.

"Good girl, see how things work out when, you play along nicely" a smirk curved into his lips.

I was so tempted tooo

...hmmm should i do it....

oh whats the worst thatcould happen.

 I stared him straight in the face and spat all over it, then slapped him across the face with both hands seeing as they were both tied together.

BIG mistake.

Eli joined in and pinned me to the wall , while Isaac pulled a gun from his coat pocket and placed it on the side of my head.He eyes filled with anger.

"Don't do"....He smacked the gun across my head...."that.." I fell to the ground in pain.."agian" he kicked me hard in the stomach. I lay there shocked. I put a hand to where he had hit me and felt something warm and sticky, i looked at my hand to find it dripping it with blood. Eli bent down to my level.

"Now look what you've done, silly girl"

 He went towards the hand towels, grabbed one and ran it under the taps, and brought it down to me and washed the blood of my face and hair. It stung like mad but i kept back the tears, and just stared at him emotionless.

"Right, now that's cleaned up, are you going to co-operate or do we have to put you back in the trunk, yes or no?"

Silence.

"ANSWER ME, BITCH!"

I spat at him also...crap. I should of learnt from before that , that wasn't the best idea.

"Right, i guess that answers my question, common up

He pulled me to my feet and dragged me back to the car, and shoved me in the boot. I screamed and kicked the car lid, trying to force it open. It opened again but not by me, Isaac put some more ductape over my dry lips, Ha! I thought, that still wouldn't stop me from kicking the car. Eli seemed to answer me. He grabbed my arm. In his other hand he held up a needle, and was coming towards me with it. I struggled, but it was no use, i could feel the cold liquid run inside me. Eli laughed.

"That should shut you up for a couple of hours"

I felt my eye lids growing heavy. I tried to force them open, but my body became weak and numb.

I slowly driffented into a sleep.The last words I heard were mocking.It was Eli's Voice.

"Sweet Dreams Girly"

The boot was slammed shut. Darkness again.

Hope that was okay :) Sorry there really short, But i will be uploading everyday. hopefully, dependng if i get enough comments or not.

Hallie x

Defiance.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें