Chapter 18: Life

Chapter eighteen: Life

So I moved out from my basement to a small box room next too Eli's room, typical. I hadn't even relised there wa a door there. I thought it was a cuboard door, because the door slightly smaller than the other doors. It was nicely decorated, but not for me, it was already decorated. It was lemon yellow striped, it was modern and was prefectly fitted in with the rest of the house.

 It had a desk with a matching lemon chair and the single bed, chester draws and wardrobe were also lemon yellow. I was happy to be a room with natural light and not to mention a CLEAN room. There were books on everyshelf. books that  could read. I had put away my few clothes in the draws. I got a new white strappy dress the other day after mine other clothes were starting to get dirty.

My clothes along with the boys, were sent off every week to the dry cleaners and even dilvered to the house as they couldn't be bothered to wash there own clothes. They had a maid into the clean the house one every two weeks, but i was always locked away for that. So here I was, in the spare room of this hell hole. I lay on the bed and starting thinking, I thought alot lately.

I had to really do as my told if i wanted to stay alive. I just hoped they just don't ask me do anything to unbearable and disgrading. My thoughts were interrupted when i heard the door handle open on my door rattle, someone was coming in. I kept staring at the window, Tristan walked next to me and looked down at me, I looked up towards him my face emotionless, I raised an eyebrow at him.

"Don't give me that look missy, your wanted downstairs!" He hissed.

I rolled my eyes, sighed, got up and walked out the door, Tristan followed behind me and smacked me across the back off my head.

"Oww, what was that for?!" I said grabbing my head

"Less of the cheek girl! Move!"

I walked down the stairs and into the living room, I was told to sit down. Only Jasper was in the room, the rest were in either in there rooms or the kitchen. I sat there in awkward silence, waiting him to say something. I daren't say anything as I feared punishment and torture. Trsitan went back upstairs.I looked towards Jasper to find he was staring at me. I looked foward quickly not wanting to look at him staring.

 I heard him laugh. "Your a funny character, Indie" He paused I kept looking foward. "You do remember the deal you made, yes?"

I frowned, which one? I've made many while i've been here.

"The one were you kill or be killed, remember that one?"

I cringed, oh yes that deal... Crap!

He pulled out a black gun from his pocket and placed it on the coffee, he then laced his hand on it and slid it across to me, he took his hand back and placed it on his lap leaving the gun infront of me, he nodded for me to pick it up. I stretch out my hand and grabbed the gun, it was heavy and cold making my hands feel strange. Jasper stood up and beckon'd me to follow him , I stood up and brang the gun with me. I could shoot him right now if i wanted too but i'm not like them, i'm not murderers, villans, scum.

I followed him into the garage. I'd never been in here, It had no cars or van init. instead it was clearly soundproof by all the padding on the wall. There was target practice posts everywhere, a whole wall of weapons and guns. This room was created for guns and pratice. Great. I stood against the wall as I saw The rest of the gang in here. Even greater! not my sarcasism. They were shooting at targets on the other side of the room, the middle of the targets were hit the most. They had good aim.

Jasper grabbed my shoulders and pushed me foward. Everyone stopped what they were doing and stared at me. I was pushed infront of a clean target. I looked at Jasper, he sighed and pointed at the target.

"Shoot it then, girl"

I looked away from him and towards the target. I held up the gun and fired. Missed. I fired again. Missed. I fired the rest of the rounds. All misses. I look towards Eli, was looking pissed off. He walked over to me and clipped me around the ear. Ouch!

"Concentrate Bitch!"

I sighed and looked foward. I reloaded and aimed agian, concentrating i aimed and fired. Miss. I can't do this, i don't even know why they wanted me to do this. I'm not a killer and i dont intend on being on either. I put the gun on a side that was next to me and started to walk out. I felt depressed and like shit after doing that and just wanted to be alone. I started towards the door when it was blocked of by Noah. Ugh. I didn't look at him, I just stood, demanding with my eyes for him to move. His silence said it all. I turned back around and went for the gun. I picked it up and aimed it at the target.

Bang.

Miss.

Bang.

Miss.

Bang.

Miss

"Arrrrggh Fuck it! I can't do it, I was just lucky the first time" I screamed to myself.

Isaac stepped in and made a good piont "It's because both times you were under pressure, maybe we should do that agian!"

Great. Eli smirked and walked over to me and held out his gun to my head. "Shoot" He said.

I aimed. Bang.! Miss.!

Eli took his gun and shoot it at my feet, just missing them, I jumped back in shock. holy shit. He was really going to shoot me then. I stiffened. He put the gun up to my head agian. "For everytime you miss i'll shoot in the leg, okay?"

I nodded and aimed agian. I squeezed my eyes shut , opened them and really thought about my aim. I Fired. Bang.Miss.

I opened my eyes wide. Shit. I looked at Eli who was looking angry he loaded his gun and pointed it down at my leg. He wouldn't really would h...Bang! I screamed out loud in pain.He would. I collapsed and fell to the floor. Olly walked over to me and dragged me up to my feet. He gave me the gun that i'd dropped and forced my head to look foward.

Eli ordered me to shoot agian. I did and missed again. Again he shot my leg. Agian Olly dragged me to my feet. "Your not going until you get a hit! so focus!" I leant agianst Olly and held the gun foward my hands were shaking and could feel myself break out in a sweat, I was about to pull the trigger when Olly stopped me and grabbed my hands and gun. He pulled the gun closer to me and changed the position i was holding it. "Focus" He whispered in my ear, He was harsh and stern. I focused and pulled the trigger. Bang. Hit!  Pheww! I dropped the gun to the floor and collapsed. I looked foward and pulled a hard face. I dragged myself up and ignored the pain running in my leg. I dragged myself upstairs and into the bathroom. I washed my leg only keeping my clothes on, crap the bullets were still stuck in there, Eli forced his way into the bathroom followed by Isaac. He scooped me up bridal style and took my downstairs and placed me on the kitchen side. He smirked at me and looked at my leg laughing to himself.

"I got you pretty good!"

Asshole. Isaac came into the kitchen with a first aid kit. and some pilers. Oh hell no! they of all people were not touching me with them! I tried to get of the side but Eli pinned me down the cold surface. After a hour my leg was bandaged and cleaned. I gotten a slap half way through, for digging my hands into Eli arms when he pulled out  bullet. so my cheek was still stinging. But i was able to walk again which was good. I got carried upstairs and Injected with that drug stuff, It was probally because i was moaning. Well either way it took the pain away but it was also made me weak and tired. I relaxed in my bed and slowly fell asleep. Things could only get better. Right?