Chapter 37: Content.

Chapter Thirty Seven. Content.

The leather of the seat has become hot and sticky as I lay there. I had fallen asleep during the drive back, I looked up towards the car window, white walls surrounded me. I lifted myself onto my elbows to get a proper look at my surroundings.

Back in the garage at the house. I sighed internally and continued to lay there.

Wait a minute!

I sat up and looked around again, where was everyone? the garage door was open, I pulled on the car handle. That was also open. strange.

What do I do now? I sat up and a slid myself out the car and looked around.

"Hello?" I squeaked out

Silence.

What the?!

I decided to look outside of the garage, such a good time to escape surely? But what would be the piont? They'd just find me and bring me back. Hmmm.... I decided to have a look down the road. no one, apart from an old lady trimming her roses. I decided to go and speak with her, real human communication.

As I walked over she looked up and gave me a kind smile, my heart swelled up. A genuine smile filled my ice heart back up with heat. I stopped at the edge of her lawn.

"Can I help you dear?" Her soft voice reminding me off home.

"No thank you, I live in that house over there?"

"Over there?" she looked confused

I nodded with a gentle smile

"I didn't know Eli had a sister?"

I didn't know how to reply to that, so I stayed quiet with a smile.

"would you like to help me cut these roses dear? there's an aweful lot to be going through myself"

I nodded politely and said I'd help her, she passed me a pair of cutters and gloves. I wasn't very good, if it wasn't for the gloves my hands would have been torn.

I sat and helped her for fourty minutes, she brang out beverages and hot milk. My stomach growling. I finished up and she gave me a bunch of roses to say thank you. I walked away not knowing what to do... why didn't I tell her my story, that I was kidnapped, raped, told to kill!

Maybe because I felt I couldn't go home and face my family after killing people, facing them and telling them I was abused and hurt. Seeing there faces. I was scared of what they'd think off me.

I walked over to the boys house, it was still empty. Hmm

I went into the house and decided to look around, no one.

I went in to the back yard and decided to sit there and wait.

And wait

and wait....

My eyelids feel shut in the sun.

A pair of eyes where staring into mine.

WOAH!! I jumped in shock only to recieve a laugh, I brought myself up to meet Eli. Dick.

"Fall asleep?" He looked amused

I pulled a annoyed pouting face at him and got up to my feet. "where'd you go?"

"Urrr in my room, while you were asleep in the car we stopped off at pub, got pretty pissed, came home and passed out, we forgot all about you"

"nice to know im noticed"

"right sure, not like we can track you..."

dammit.

Inside the house they were around the table, still.looking drunk. I stood there and looked at them, Eli walked passed my and clip me round the head.

"Ouch! you asshole"

He looked to me. "remember your place"

I rubbed the back off my head and looked round the room... there was a girl sat there on Tristans lap.

She looked at me up and down with disgust. "umm who's this?" she asked in a snob voice

Bray answered her "Indie, our pet dog. She's in training at the moment"

I shot my glance towards him.

The girl sniggered in a high pitch. She looked like a barbie doll, Orange, fake, greasy. "She deffinatly looks like a bitch"

She looked at me a smirked whilst grabbing tristans thigh. I was ordered to sit on a chair, my fists clenched.

She looked at me wide eyed in humour "Good doggy" she mocked.

I lept from my chair, hands out, swipped her off Tristain and pushed her to the floor slamming her head on the cold tiles, I put my hands round her neck watching her slowly turn blue in the face. Good. Dogs attack too bitch.

I was pulled back by my hair but I ignored it and put my fist to this girls face. A hand clamped around my mouth, I bit it. drew blood. In the same moment I had about three sets off hands pulling me off her. As soon as I was off her she stood gasping for air " Put that .... (gasp) dog (gasp) on a leash... she got back her breath and straightened up.

"Cindy leave" Ordered Olly.

"not without payment"

A lump of money was thrown at her feet, she was like a starved man at food when she picked it up.

she made her way out the door but not without taking once last look at me, i lunged again. When the frontdoor closed I was realesed.

"Go after her and i'll end you, leave it Indie" Jasper warned.

"Fine, but don't bring anymore whores in to MY house!" I demanded

"Your house" he said

"Yes, My house."

A/N: HI GUYS! I'M BACK. IVE HAD MY BABY GIRL BORN 14TH JUNE 2013!

POPPY INDIE MAY! She's alot of work and all of my times with her so i'll try my hardest too keep posting, thank you for being so patient, one promise is, that no matter how long it takes. I WILL finish this book.!