Chapter 10: Routine

Chapter 10 : Routine

(3rd piont of veiw)

Eli walked down stairs and slumped down on the sofa.  He felt the gaze off the others beside of him.He turned towards them, smirked and then returned to watching the television. Isaac broke the silence.

"Sooo? You have your way with her. She fight back? Did the drug work?"

Eli turned towards them, smiling.

"Yes the drug did work exstremely well, she went to hit me, but didn't have the strength. She was helpless. He paused. "and I got her down ot her underwear, no arguments. But lets say she's still a virgin."

 He scanned the boys. All with the look of surprize on there face.

"She's still a vrigin! Thats crazy, I would of never thought that" Chuckled Isaac. He continued "Well this is going to be fun"

"Exactly what i said to her" Said Eli ending the convosation.

He lent foward and grabbed his keys from the coffee table and made his way towards the front door.

"where are you going?"

"Well shes need something to wear, she doen't really smell great at the moment, wash her while i'm out." He turned towards Isaac, who nodded. "Oh and keep her topped up, I don't want her getting her strength back, anytime soon... she's feisty"

With that he left.

(Indies piont of veiw)

I was still awake, I had manged to fight through the tiredness. 

The drug still hadn't worn off, I felt so light headed. My hands were starting to hurt where the robes were digging in. I suddenly blacked out for a few seconds, then came round again. Oh god. I'm going to be sick again. I lent over the side of the bed and released my stomach. I lay back on the bed. I wanted to go home.

I heard footsteps coming up the stairs. Eli! Coming back to finish what he's started I thought. I started to panic and pull on the robe. The footsteps got louder. Crap! 

 I managed to pull the rope of my hands and ran to the corner and hid behind some boxes in the room by the door, When he came in I would be able to run out of the room. I pressed my back against the wall , trying to make myself as small as possible. I watched as the dooor handle slowly opened, I held my breath, Isaac walked in. Looked at the bed, Empty. He ran to the door and locked it. Shit, well that's my plan gone to the dogs. He scanned the room.

"Playing hide and seek are we?"

I slowly slid myself down to the floor and started to crawl towards the door, keeping agianst the wall. I Managed to reach the door, Isaac stil looking the other way. I pulled the handle, hoping, praying that maybe it would just open. I rattled it.

"It's Locked."

I went wide eyed and turned to face him. He was stood there, one eyebrow arched. He smirked and started to walk towards me. He grabbed my shoulder and started to dig his nails in. I swung my hand up to give him a blow to the nose. He caught it. Mid air. Just caught it. He laughed.

"Getting our strength back are we?"

He pulled out a small needle with some liquid on the end. I knew it was a liquid form of what Eli hadn't given me earlier. He grabbed my arm rougly and injected me. I instantly felt affect. Head rush. Isaac looked down at me amused. He picked me up and put me over his shoulder. Everything was so blury ,I just flopped over his shoulder. I saw him walking the direction of the bathroom. He enter it and put me on the floor and lockedthe door. He sat on the edge of the bath and looked down at me.

"You look like shit"

No shit sherlock I thought. God he was blury, I couldn't focus my eyes. He lent over to the bath taps and turned them on. We sat there in silence until the bath filled. He turned of the taps. Sighed and looked down to me. His hands came towards me,I was still in my underwear. I backed away into the corner and tucked myself into a ball. He grabbed my hair and pulled me towards him. I was so weak. He smacked my cheek and lifted me bridal style and placed me into the bathroom, still with my underwear on. The heat hit my body. I relaxed completly and fell backwards.

Isaac supported my back. He grabbed some shampoo and conditoner and placed them beside. He put some into his hands and scrapped my hair, cleaning it. He got a jug  of water and poured it over my hair, not caring if any went in my eyes. He washed me all over, as i didn't have the strength.He pulled me out the bath and wrapped me a towel, and carried me back to the bedroom.

He placed me roughly on the bed. He looked at me and started running his hands don my legs. I rolled over and tried to get of the bed, But i just collapsed on the floor. He grabbed me back up and put my hands infront of me, He pulled out a pair of metal cuffs and chained my leg to the bed. He started stroking me again, I flinched away.He laughed.

"Your so easy to scare" He smirked "I think i'm going to have you first"

He stared at me me for another minute, vemon in his eyes he turned and left room.I rolled over and faced the ceiling. Daja vu I thought. No one going to have me, I'd kill them before they did that. By this time I was so tired due to the drug. I slowly let myself go into a peaceful sleep, Shutting of the world around me.