Chapter 35: Running

Chapter Thirty Five: Running

The hair ripped through the wind, I leg my legs carry me foward fast. Run indie run. Run for your life.

RUN.

I ran through cold, dirty swamp water that surrounded this place. It was like a marsh, cold, discusting and abandoned. I felt so alone. I made my way deeper into the fog the hung around the area. I look back behind me I could still the lights of my prison. 

I was about to turn foward when in the corner of my eye I saw three small rays of light. FLASH LIGHTS. They were out there, searching.

The light skimmed my head, I ducked low behind a tall grass like plant. I dare not move as the light shined on my face, they held the light there for a few seconds before moving on. I decided to wait there till I was completly certain that they were gone. I crawled through the marshes, my knees sinking in the thick mud. 

The tempurater was dropping quickly, I could see my breathe as I inhaled out. I had to get away. But where was I?  I lived in London, Where was I? It was impossible. I could hear voices shouting, getting closer to my possition, 

Shit! Run!  

It's time like this i'd love the boys to find me, wait? what?! No I want noone to find me. What was I thinking, than again . . . they wouldn't ever kill me just hurt me. I can deal with that plus they are my family now.

I ran towards a small stream through the thick trees, if I could get into it, I wouldn't be leaving footprints behind me. I heard dogs starting to bark, my god this was like prison break. 

Run Indie run. They were getting closer now, I splashed into the stream and headed up stream. Footsteps so close behind me, I looked over my shoulder and saw there faces staring at me! Damn they've seen me. I screamed as the dogs quciken their game and galloped towardsthe stream. I knew they'd be better in the water than me I had no hope.

I swung out of the water and decided if I could'nt go forward i'd go up into the trees. I grabbed the first branch and pulled myself up. Man my upper body strength has gotten good!

The dogs just nipped my ankle as i managed to the climb up on another branch, the dogs tried to climb up after me, in doing this they broke off all the branches to lift yourself up into the tree, making it hard for anyone else to climb up or climb down. Well atleast they couldn't get up after me, the men I mean. 

I watched as Elliot and the men approached me. They shined their torches on my face up on the highest branch, well out of there reach, I kicked at the main branch below me, snapping it off so know one could climb up after me. 

"Get down you bitch!" Elliot growled. 

"Ha! like i'd do that! Fat chance"

"If you don't get  down, I'll get you down!"

I raised an eyebrow at him "Right and how are you going to do that? You can't climb it"

With that he pulled a lighter out of his pocket and lit the branches and leaves around the root of the tree that had fallen down. I saw a flicker of orange, that started to grow and become into a roaring blaze. Oh my godness i'm going to get cooked, I started to look around me for an escape. I looked down at Elliot who was shinning a smile. "Jump or die" he chuckled.

No way! I wasn't gonig to do that. I started to panick as I felt the heat hit my feet, the tree was dry so it was burning easily, it hadn't been hit by rain and it covered by other trees. I couldn't climb on the them though, only there leaves were covering me. 

Smoke came into my eyes and attacked them. I closed my eyes. Bad move, I lost my balance and fell backwards. I saw the branch i was on, getting further and further away as I fell torwards the ground, towards the men. I landed with thudd and blackness came over my body . . .

Three hours later . . .

I stirred in my sleep, then remembered what happened and snapped my head up! Back in the cell! DAMN IT WHAT A WASTE OF TIME THAT WAS! I grabbed a small rock that was beside me and threw it at the wall screaming. GRRR! FUCKSAKE! Why is nothing going right for me?!

"Nice to see you've still got life left in you yet" Came a voice from the corner of the room. I jumoed a mile out of my skin. 

"Elliot! You moron! Just let me out please! Please I beg you!"

He burst out laughing "that's not going to happen, you're not coming out of there at all, you can even piss on the floor for all i care, you're not coming out!" 

"Well that your loss, how are you meant to train me" I cockily replied.  

He whipped his smile of his face and went into thought "Hmmm"

Ha! got him there didn't I, he stood up from where he was sitting and walked towards me and smiled. "I'll just have to break you in" with that he pulled out a gun and shot me in the leg, pain corsed through my body. I screamed out in almighty pain. GAAAAAA! I fell to the floor, Elliot came and opened my cell. He walked up to me pulled my hair up and dragged me up the wall. He started to strangle me, till I knew I was going to lose conceness.

Christ he's going to kill me. Eli come back from the grave and save me. Please! Come take me home. He booted me in the stomach I slid down the wall and went into fetal possition. He carried on booting me till I begged for him to stop! I grabbed his hands in mine and pleaded.

"Please, I understand, PLEASE! " I looked to the floor. "Please Master" I whispered. He backed away in disbelief then started  to smile. "Good girl, that's right, Master." 

BANG!! BANG!!

Shots were heard from up stairs and the cellar door swung open, a tall figure stood in the door way.

"I think you'll find i'm her master"  it said.

I looked up but couldn't see the face only there sillouette. 

Who were they?