Chapter 14: Ignorance

Chapter Fourteen: Ignorance

I was kept in the corner of the room, chained to one of the bed posts. I watched as they all brought numerous girls into the room and had there ways with them. The boys would always be drunk. I could smell it a mile of them. They would abuse a poor girl who didn't want to be there, calling them names, and forcing alcohol down there necks. Hitting them if they refused. Tristan was so of his face one night. That he wanted me join in. I told were to stuff it. I had attitude. Which Eli seemed to hate. He'd try break me down again. I wasn't having any of it. They had created me into this person.

We had been there for nearly two weeks. I was being to get agitated and bored out of my face. I wasn't allowed out of the room. Elliot had made sure of it. I had tried to escape agian. The boys had gone out for the day. Leaving me alone. What they hadn't relised is that the key to my chains had fallen out of Ollies pocket. I had grabbed it and made a dash for it. Unfortuantly Elliot had found me... Again! Trying to escape out a window, I had nearly gotten out and all. But he had grabbed my leg and pulled me back in.

"You know, however hard you try, your going to fail each and every time" He smoothly told me.

I nodded and smiled  " Thats what you think!" I had become to cocky for my own good. Someone sooner or later was going to punish me for it, but in the meantime i was going to have my fun.

He picked me up over his shoulder and took my to his office on the second floor and chained me to his radiator. Which an hour later started to get really hot , I panicked and started to kick the radiator. He just laughed while my hand burnt and blistered. He unchained me later only to find my fist flying in the dirrection of his face. But he managed to catch it mid-air and plunged his fist back to me. I screamed and started to kick him in the face.

He managed to pin my body to the floor and sat on top of me, pinnig my hands above my head with one hand. With his others he cupped my face and in towards me. ewww! I thought he's going to kiss me! I spat at him and kicked him hard with my free legs. He laughed and got up off me. Ugg! I stood up and walked towards the sink and ran the cold tap. My burn stung like crazy. Elliot behind me and grabbed my wrist. He poked my sore thumb. I didn't react. He grabbed something from a green box. A bandage. Huh, why was he doing that.

"I don't  want to get in trouble now for damaging Eli's property now do i?"

I clenched my jaw. "I'm. Nobodies. Property!"

"Yes.You.Are! and if you tell Eli i burnt your hand on purpose. I'll tell him you treid to escape again and he'll beat you and i'll gladly join it. GIRL!" He starred wide eyed at me.

I gulped a nodded. He put me over his shoulder and carried me upstairs and place me back in the room and chained me again taking the key and putting it out of my reach. damn!

So here I am still, chained here. I don't know how many times i had to stretch my legs out. I was chained to Eli's bed, he would get in bed every night and start stroking my hair. Sick bastard! I hated him. I wanted to kill him. He asked about my hand, i said i had burnt it in here. when i feel next to radiator and Elliot had bandaged it for me. He belived it.

After a few more days of being chained up, the boys packed up there things into there rucsacks. Eli unchained the chain from the wall, but kept the other end attached around my neck on. Great he was going to walk me out of here like a dog. I followed him down the entrance. Elliot came of hs office to see them all off. He starred at me and went to pat me on the head. I lunged towards him, but i felt my chains being yanked back. I was pulled back so hard i fell on my bum. I jumped up again and went for him. Elliot grabbed my wrists and pulled me close to him and whispered in my ear.

"Until next time"

I pulled back from him.

"NEXT TIME!" I screamed. There wasn't going to be a next time. I'm not some dog.

Eli yanked me back again. "INDIE, MANNERS!" He bellowed.

I bit my lip and looked to the floor. Crap! i'm so going to get it.But i coulfn't help it, i had to stand my ground. Eli pushed me out the front door.He pushed me into the van. He glared at me angry. I really am going to get it. I gulped as he shut the doors. Blackness.

Shit.

Comment, Vote, Become a Fan. I'm not feeling the love.