Chapter 6: The Attempt

My head hurt so badly, So so badly.

 I woke up to find myself in a dark room, made of concreate, a cellar prehaps?

 I looked around my surroundings and saw a small window, only big enought for a cat to fit through, some large cardboard boxes stacked up in the corner and some stairs leading up to a small door. I focused myslef back to me, I was tied to a chair, my hands binded behind it. I started to figit, trying to squeeze my hands out of the rope, after trying for five mintues, I became succesful and slid my left hand out of the knot, then the right, i ripped of the ductape from my dry lips, bent down and untied my sore ankles. I messarged them, to try and give them some comfort. I slowly got up, but only to fall back down again, my legs where so weak. I forced myself back up again, too quickly through, headrush, i balanced myself and my way towards the door, i walked up the cold, steel steps.

 I opened the door very quietly ajar, searching around the room before me. Eli,Ollie,Noah and Issac were all sat with the backs towards me, watching a game of football. Typical.

 I continued to search the room futher looking for an escape. Before me not, thrity steps away i saw the front door, i pressed my back against the wall and slid myself along it towards the door. The door was so close , yet so far, closer and closer i got towards it.

This was so simple.

I finally reached the door and ever so slowly pulled down the door handle. I pulled the door slowly towards me, I could smell the fresh air coming in from the outside world. I pulled it closer and closer, I step my foot outside the door..

"Where do you think your going?"

I frooze, eyes wide open with fear.

 I spun round on the spot and faced towards the room, Tristan was stood there, gazzing at me with a look of discust on his face. The others turned around from the television to see who he was talking too, when they relised, they all jumped to there feet and started to circle around me. I stood there, shunned. I started backing out the door, planning to make a run for it.

Out of all of them, Eli gave me the most horrific gaze ever, it said to me that if i were to take one more step, i would pay for it. But that didn't matter now, i took another step backwards, they took another fowards.

I spun round on my heels so quickly, and made a run for it. I was expecting the house to be in the middle of nowhere, but it wasn't, it was in a high end modern housing estate. Red brick roads with trees down either side. It was perfect in everyway. And perfect for holding a prisioner. Noone would suspect it. not around here.

I ran as fast as my legs would take me , I could hear them getting in the car, i ran faster, I heard the engine start and the tires screetch, coming down the road after me. I needed to get off the road. I turned up the side a house, which thankfully it was an alley way. I carried on up the pathway and stopped,

 I had an idea.

 I took one of my shoes off and through it up the alley way. I then hid behind the garbage bins. I heard the car pull up against the alley and the doors open. I heard footsteps coming ....

(Third Point Of Veiw)

Eli pulled up agianst the alleyway, he was fuming, he dirrected Issac and Ollie out of the car.

Two against one seemed fair he thought

Ollie and Issac fled from the car and ran down the lane. It was small and narrow and split of into two pathways at the end. Halfway up the alley Issac spotted something on floor, he ran up to it.It was Indies shoe.She must of been running so fast, it came off he thought, Ollie ran past him and looked up the two allies.

Nothing.

He walked back to the car and got in. Issac stood in the , examining the shoe. He couldn't make out, how'd she made it that far with only one shoe.

Beeeep! " Hurry The Fuck Up, She Could Be Anywhere By Now"!! Screamed Eli from the car.

Issac slowly walked back towards the car, when he heard a noise come from behind him, coming from the dustbins. He pulled out his gun from his back pocket, he walked to towards the bin. He looked above the back of the bins, he saw a blonde haired girl sat there looking the other way. He knew exaclty who this was. He ran to the side of the bins out of sight and waited.

(Indies Point Of Veiw)

Haa!

I'd fooled them jerks! They'd fallen for my shoe trick. After checking the coast was clear, i slowly crawled out of my hidding spot. I went to make a dash for it , when hands came around my waist and over my mouth.... I looked up. Issac. He removed his hand from my mouth, i was just about to scream when he put a gun in my back.

"Scream and i'll kill you"

He spun me around and poked me in the back with the gun, we walked down the alley way and i spotted the car.

 I stopped dead.

Issac prodded the gun hard in my back to move me foward. 

I didn't move.

I didn't want to get in the car. Issac walked next to me and dragged me foward.

"NO!" I screamed.

Issac turned to me and raised an eyebrow.

"I don't think you've got an option" He started to pull me again.

"I said... NO!" I screamed again.

Noah got out the car and walked up to me, he smacked me across the top of my head, making me lose my balance slightly. He grabbed me by the shoulders and pushed me into the car.I was put into the back seat. Where Ollie was sat. Tristan wasn't with them. Issac got in the car and sat next to me, and smirked. Noah finally got into the front next to Eli, who was drving. He always drove.He turned the engine on. We drove in silence toward the house. I looked up to Ollie, Who i found was staring at me. He broke eye contact me and turn towards Eli.

"What we going to with her, when we back?" He questioned.

Eli carried on driving in thought, then he spoke.

"I think we need to teach this girl some manners."

I swallowed hard.