Chapter 28: Arebella

Chapter Twenty Eight;    Arebella                                             [R]  Restricted

Isaac's Piont of Veiw

The way Eli acts with that girl lately is insane, he crushing every she's got just so he can have complete power over her. She gave out a good fight in the start but she's slowly turning into his pet. She was his new obessesion. That was the thing about Eli, he loved control, power and pain. He knew she was still willing to put up a fight against us all, so he took the last thing from her. Her family. She was know an orphan like the rest of us, we were her only family know, she had nowhere to go.

I wanted so badly to feel the power Eli did we he was breaking her, I mean yeah we all loved keeping her here even though sometimes she was trouble but she's slowly turning into a killer. A good one at that, she catches on quickly, Either way though she wouldn't ever be able to leave us, she was his property and his prize he could do what ever he wanted to her. He was going to turn her into his puppet, bringing her along with us on our fights, commanding her to kill and by that time she'd be under his spell, fearful to disobey him.

But he could never trust her enough to send her out alone, like he did with us, we'd come back after everything we did, wither it was killing, drug swap, money , girls ect ect we'dd always come back to him, she would always try and run if she was ever sent out alone, that whys she got the tracker on her leg. She can never leave, if she tries to again which she probally will in one last attempt to get to Marcy, we'll bring her back and beat her.

We were all sat in the livingroom, watching a game, when Eli aproached from downstairs, I couldn't work out his facial expression it was a mixture of hate, pride and guilt. Once he got down the stairs, he came into the sofa area and glared at one of us to move so he could sit, Bray being bottom rank moved giving his brother his seat. We sat there in awkward silence, I didn't know what to do with myself at that moment, the girl had just found her family had been killed so i didn't know what tonights convosation would be about. I looked at Eli waiting for him to start speaking and break the awkward silence. Noah did this for us all.

"What took you so long E?!

Eli looked up from the television and smirked at him. "She was under the bed like a dog, so I carried her to my room, then I sat there looking at her in thought!. He paused. "She's going to be quite something once we've totally claimed her, theres just the problem of Marcy, she's going to go after her you know?"

We all nodded in agreement, Marcy was the last obstical in the way. But with her now being the property of Elliot we couldn't touch her anyway she was probally high on drugs or being sold for sex knowing Elliot.

After we watched a few games, I decided that I would go out to the local and have a few drinks. I hadn't been there in a while, hardly any of us had since Indie, she was a lot of work. I told the boys were I was going, they gave few grunts allowing me to leave. The time was eleven at night. I grabbed my leather jacket from the hook and opened the front door. The harsh winds made my shaggy hair scratch my eyes. I covered my face with my arm and made my way to our van and down the Swallow Pub.

I pulled up outside the fimiliar pub and made my way inside. Opening the doors I welcomed the warm lively atmosphere making my way up the bar, I sat on a brown leather stool and order myself a double from the frail old bar tender man. I placed money on our tab and drank alone.

I felt I was being watched, I could feel the eye boring into my side. I brang the cold drink my lips and looked down into the glass. An old trick you see, if the glass is clean enough you can look into it for a reflection of the room around you. Sure enough I saw the faded outlines of a petit framed woman sitting on the stool oppositte the bar. I placed my drink down on the bar staring into before I glanced my eyes up seeing a most attractive girl of eighteen. She was slighly tanned like native which sky blue eyes which complemented her rich caramel hair. I looked at her and felt my lips twitch into a smirk.