Chapter 25: How?

Chapter Twenty Five: How?

Marcy. There she was back in front of my very eyes. Her body lay beneath me breathing in and out quickly. I slid back on her mask covering her face, so that the boys wouldn't reconise who she was. The people around us were rattling the cage, i started to build up in fear.

"Finish me!" Marcy whipsered to me.

"What? I'm not doing that"

"Hit me, you have to or your going to be hurt even more by losing, understand me"

I nodded, I pulled her up to her feet. She pulled her mask down tighter around her face and I did the same. We walked up to each other, staring each other up.

 We took a step towards each other, a starting circling each other, she made the first move but i dodge her. She came towards me full power but i was quick and slammed her straight down. I didn't do it too hard, she knew that, all she had to do was stay down and let me win.

She did.

"Winner" the bold man came into cage and held up my hands.

I watched as Marcy was dragged away and her pulse checked. The man nodded to say she was fine. I was also dragged out the arena.

I was completly unaware of everything now, everything went in slow motion. Realisation had just hit me, I had just killed again five times actually, seroiusly hurt four and the tenth was my best friend who was dead?

I snapped out of my trance after five minutes when i saw them drag Marcy away somewhere, I pulled away from whoever had me and ran through the crowd towards her.

I saw her on someones shoulder going through a door, with a sign above it saying "Lounge" I ran towards, ignore the angry glares i was recieving from sweaty men. Pigs!

I ran into to door and slid against the wall and crouched down. Before me was a dark purple room with black leather sofas infront of a screen, a huge one at that!

 I crawled unnoticed towards one of the sofa's and hide behind it, the carpet digging into my knees, I watched as huge men sat down in the sofa in my veiw and i felt the sofa i was behind shift as some sat in it.

I peeked out to find Marcy where had she gone? Just then the huge screen came on, although it was a telly, it was glass screen looking into a plain white room, a sex dance booth. it had a pole in the centre to dance on.

I saw Marcy enter that room and start dancing around the pole, she dance and started stripping her clothes off, she saw me in the corner of her eye but carried on dancing not wanted to give away my location.

After the men were satified she was dragged back into the lounge area, and slapped about.

"You didnt win you WHORE!" the man gabbed her hair then pushed her to the floor, he focused his attention to his company.

Marcy crawled over to where i was, the man didn't care where she went, she was worthless now.

"Get out of here!" she hissed at me, she was close enough so i could hear her, but far away enough for me to be safely hidden.

The men went into convosation.

"Eli's got a good one there, he's so smug!"

"He kidnapped her didn't he? how'd he get her to snap like that"

"Abuse my dear friend, he's probally raped her, beat her, it works!"

"We need to that with our then! where'd you get her from?"

"Drake gave her to me, said when he was in london there was a forest fire, he went into investigate and saw her bearly alive by stream, she'd crawled from a campsite, She'd been drugged. They didn't give her enough to kill her though, only to make her seem dead"