Chapter 29: Winning

Chapter Twenty Nine: Winning 

I heard them all pull Arebella into the shower this morning and strip her down, everytime she cried they laughed. She screamed out my name a couple of times in a desperate plea for help. I wanted to go to her but I couldn't Eli hadn't undone my cuffs.

The harder I tried to pll on them, the more my wirst started to bleed. Ugh! I screamed in fustration. I kept clanging the cuffs against the metal frame in anger. Clink Click Click!

"INDIE, STOP THAT UNLESS YOU WANT TO JOIN HER!" Roared Jasper.

I huffed and crossed my arms in defeat.

Clank. Ooops! I didn't actually mean that one.

"RIGHT! THAT'S IT!" He roared.

I heard his heavy footsteps coming down the hall. I sat there wide eye'd. Crap! The door swung open to reveal a smug looking Jasper. I spat towards him." Fuck off, you touch me and you'll regret it!" I gave him death glares.

"I don't think your in the possition to be giving out orders!" He was clearly amused.

"Just unlock me!"

He raised an eyebrow at me. I looked at him with a "duh" expression and shook my head to with it. He raised his eyesbrow higher. What was he waiting for ? Oh!

"Please!" I huffed. He smiled at me and grabbed the key of a shelf.

"Thats better girly, manners get you everywhere nowadays" as soon as i heard the lock unlock I grabbed my wrist and examined it. Eli had done it up tightly. I had blistered and the metal had really dug into the skin, tearing it open, making it bleed.

"Manners get you every do they? Can I leave this house forever please?" I said with a cockily chuckle.

"Nice try, but I don't think thats going to happen, ever"

Jasper took my wrist. I winced in pain , he released his grip around it and placed it in his huge palm. He frowned at it. "Common lets get this cleaned up, it could get infected" He dropped my wrist and stood back and put out his hand for me a to take.  I placed my palm  into his and lifted my self up off the bed. Wow! Jasper being nice.

Once up on my feet he pulled me through the house towards the stairs. As we pasted the bathroom I could hear Arebella sobbing quietly. The boys had stripped her down and forced in the shower. They thought it was fun to watch girls.

 I felt sorry for her, but she did need toughen up if she was going survive living here. But it depending whta they were going to keep her here for. If she was the "entertainment" She was fucked. Litereally.

We made our way to the kitchen, to told me to sit myself on the kitchen worksurface. I propt myself onto it with ease. I watched him as he pulled out a first aid kit from under the sink. He pulled out some bandages and antiseptic wipes. Oh I hated those things, they sung everytime the came into contact with my skin. He wiped of the dry blood anf gently wrapped my wrist.