Chapter 8: Captive.

Chapter Eight: Captive.

I layed there on the cold floor. In silence.

It had been four days since I was thrown down here. No food, water or civilization.I hadn't eaten since being taken six days ago. I hadn't heard or seen sight of any of my capturers. Had they forgottern about me? No. This was my punishment. They were trying to break me. Make me feel vunurable. I had gotten to the piont that i was so weak and de-hydrated. I couldn't move.I had not needed to use the bathroom. Once. Probally because there was nothing in me to come out. I was facing away from the door, when i heard it open, to weak to care. I pretended to be asleep. I heard all five of them walk down the stairs. I could feel them walk towards me and stop inches from my back. I didn't move. I felt warm hands nudge me. I didn't dare move.

"Is she dead?" Whispered Tristan.

"No , but anymore time down here and she will be....... What do we do now Eli?" Noah asked unsure.

There was a silent moment before he answered.

" Take her upstairs, I think she's learnt her lesson"

They walked infront of me. I lay there tucked into a little ball, staring into space. Eli bent down towards me.

"Come on, up!" He said in a surprizenly soft voice.

I lay there a little while longer, I slowly pushed myself up on my feet, i was so weak. My legs gave in and I started to fall back to the ground, when hands caught me. I flopped my head backwards in them, like a newborn baby does , when you don't surpport it's neck. The hands moved, one going under my back and the other under my knees. (Bridal style) and carried me slowly up the stairs, My body in agony, still bruised from the beating. I didn't make a sound. I looked up to who was carrying me. Eli.

He walked with me into the kitchen, and placed me on the tile flooring, brrrr! it was so cold. I managed to sit myself up and move myself into the corner again curling myslf into a little ball. My hair covering my face. I imagened what i looked liked to them, I hadn't washed in days. My hair was greasy. My clothes hung loose, where i had somehow lost weight, my feet were red and my body was black and blue.

"Leave!" Eli spoke suddenly, making me jump.

I heard footsteps of the others leave the room. It was just me and him.

"Look at me"

 I didn't.

He sighed. "Indie......"

I looked up at him through my hair.

"Stand up and walked to me"

I did i was told. although taking my time to reach him as i feared my legs would buckle. He smirked.

"Take this knife"

Again i did as i was told, i took the knife he held in his hands. He was testing me, Seeing how far he could push me.

"Stab me, End it" he commanded.

I gulped. I wasn't going to do that. 

I shook my head."No thank you"

"Pardon?" He asked, he went into a harsh stare.

I swallowed. "No.I don't want too ." I answered blushing.

"But after everything i've done ,surely that makes you mad"

I looked down. I had finally cracked. Tears rolled down onto my cheeks. I made sure my voice was steady before I spoke.

"It can't get any worse, I can take it"

He chuckled "Good Girl"

He'd knew he'd won.

 He was my owner and I his captive.

 * Comment on the story so far, become a Fan. I'm not really feeling the love. :(