Chapter 13: Unlucky

Chapter 13: Unlucky

I paced the room up and down. Up and down , up and down. I was so nervous. I bit my nails. I had got back to myself old self. The fiesty me. Although only being in here for a couple of hours, My survival mode kicked back in. No one was going to touch me. Paige had been taken away for "Buisness" about half an hour ago. She had told me that it could last for hours.

Well i certainly didn't want any "buisness" to happen to me. The door opened. My heart stopped. Eli walked in with Elliot and another man, I walked backwards in to the corner of the room. Eli walked up to me and dragged me foward.I screamed.

"Get the fuck away from me!" I tried to pull out of his grip, but it only tightened. The rest of the men chuckled.

"You've got the teach that thing some resprect Eli" He stopped next to Elliot and nodded. He glanced down at me with a look of discust on his face.

"She's normally good. So whats the deal? I don't want to sell her. Just make some money from her." He said this slowly and calmly.

"Well Josh, would like to offer you £150 for the next three hours. Do we have a deal?" Elliot put his hand towards for Eli. Eli took it and shook it. Done deal.

Anger filled inside me, I wasn't going tohave a out burst, after seeing what happened to Kelly. I thought it was best to keep my mouth shut. Josh grabbed my hair, payed Eli the money and walked me down the hall. He took me down a couple of floors in the elevator. He grin tight tight on my hair. We walked down a mouldy hallway and stopped infront of a dark oak door. He forced it open with his foot, and pushed me in. I stubbled into the room. It looked like a whore house. The wall were peeling dark purple. There was a metal framed double bed in the middle, that looked like it had seen better days. The floor had no carpet and was just rough wood. with stains of blood splattered all over it. It looked like paint almost. Josh locked the door. Turned around, giving me a cruel smile. And looked up and down my body.

He started to close in on me, hands reached outwards. I stumbled backwards, I tripped over a loose floor board, and feel with a thudd to the ground. He came over to me and started stroking my hair and face. He pushed me into a lay down possition and sat on top of me. He was so heavy, although he was small framed. He was tanned, dark brown eyes and had a light stubble going on. He started to run his fingers down my colarbone towards my chest. Oh god not again, I thought. life's cruel.

But It happen again.

Even though I gave a good fight, even biting his cheek. He had his way with me. He didn't have to unstrip me, as I was wearing the dress. After he was done with whatever he wanted to do with me. He grabbed me and pushed me back upstairs,towards the room I came from. He pushed me pass the room though and knocked on the door next to it. He had blood all over his face where I had biten him so hard for kissing me, I drew blood. But know I was going to pay for it. I bit my lip as I waited for the door to open.

Tristan answered the door, he saw the blood and his jaw dropped. Josh pushed me into the room, where the others were. Josh took out gun and hid me hard over my head. I felt faint and dizzy and dropped to the floor. I didn't go unconcious though, I just layed there with my hair covering my face.

"Look what your Whore did to me!, I want to kill her" Screamed josh.

"Well killing hers not an option, Eli's not here to make the disission. What you could even handle a girl Josh, poor man" Laughed Ollie.

Josh kicked me hard in the ribs and pulled me up. He punched me straight in the face.Blood flooded my face. That was it!  I snapped, I lost it. I kicked his in his balls. He bent over in pain. while he was bent over I punched him in his jaw. He fell to the floor, I lanched myself at him, punching him over and over agian. He managed grab my shoulders to and roll on top me. He put his hands around my necks a starting chocking me. He let go after a couple of minutes. I gasped for air. He ran his hand up my legs. I started kicking again. Spitting at him.

"WHATS THE FUCKS GOING ON!"

Eli.

Josh got up off me and walked away laughing.  "Taught her a lesson!"

Eli grabbed me and pulled me up to my feet. I was fuming. I went to lunged for Josh again, But Eli held me back.

"Josh get the fuck out!" Yelled Isaac.

Josh turned to leave the room, he took one glance back at me. "I'll Be back" He smirked and left the room.

I started to struggle in Eli's arm, I swung my arm trying to hit him in face. I started kicking my legs. I wouldn't stay still. I managed to get of his grip, by biting his hands. I ran the the door. It wasn't locked. I ran out, down the hallway. Turning the way that Josh had taken me. The almost tripped down the stairs, I was going so fast. I reached the bottom floor. I saw the hallway to the front door. Freedom!

BANG!

I frooze on the spot and turn on my heels quickly. Elliot was stood there casually in the doorway to the living room. He walked up to me, pionting the gun at my face. I'd lost. Again. He walked straight upto my face and pressed me agsint the wall. The gun still pionting at my head.

"Move" His voice was feirce but yet so smooth.

I walked towards were he directed me, The living room. Once i was in the there. He binded my hands and legs together. He smacked his gun around my head and kicked me hard. He took out a knife and ran it up my arm, slicing it.

"Now that wasn't very clever, was it now?"

I looked up to him.

"Fuck you." My voice steady.

He laughed. "Feisty".

I heard footsteps running down the stairs from the boys. Elliot called them into the room.Eli walked in and stopped infront of me. I spat at his feet. He bent down my level, and placed ductape over my mouth. He pulled me over his shoulder.

"You should really keep her under control. Next time I won't hesitate to shoot her!"

Eli apologized for the trouble I caused. I kicked my body agianst his chest. We got back to their room and I was placed on the bed. My ductape was ripped off. I shouted my lungs out.

"Get the fuck away from me! Don't touch me, Just let me go!" I begged.

"Indie! Shut the fuck up!, You're not going anywhere, You ours. Get it? Ours." Replied Noah.

"I'm nobodies, Fuck you!" I screamed.

Noah grabbed a bottle from a draw along with a cloth, he poured some of the liquid into the cloth. He walked up to me, I tried to back away, tears prickling in my eyes. He push the cloth over my face. I didn't inhale. But he keep it there. Eventually I took in the deadly toxin. I was certain it was going to knock me out. Yep it was. My eyes forced themselves shut. It felt like I hadn't slept for weeks. I slowly drifted into a deep uncontrolable sleep. I heard them laughing.

"Well see about that then" He replied.