Chapter 7: Manners

Chapter 7: Manners

I was pushed through the front door.

 I landed on my hands and knees, i turned myself around on the floor and watch them all come into the house. Tristan walked in from a back room.

"You found her then" He said smiling at me. Looking smug.

"Oh yes and she's going to pay for it!" Answered Noah.

Ollie came over to towards and grabbed my hair and pulled me up.

 He pushed me against a wall, making eye contact with me. I watched as his eyes slowly glanced down my body. Not breaking contact with his face, i felt a cold hand rub up my leg.

 I gulped hard.

I tried to move my leg away, but he only grabbed it. I started to panick. I didn't want him touching me. I put back my leg slightly and kicked it towards him, he went back with a groan. Quickly i slumpted to the floor and tucked myself into a tight ball. Noah walked over and kicked me hard, in the side of my stomach. I sat there in silence. They would not break me. Again he kicked me.

"GET UP!" He roared.

I slowly slid myself back up the wall, my body shaking with fear. The rest of them started coming in towards me. I looked around me for an escape route. Eli pulled me foward and pushed me towards the door that Tristan had come out of earlier.

I pushed into a..... kitchen.?

 I waited there on the spot knowing something was going to happen. I was forced into one of the chairs from the kitchen table.  I was given looks by all of them. If looks could kill, i'd be more than dead now.

"Now, I don't think you quite understand how stupid that was, now do you?" Stated Noah.

I pushed myself back into the chair , wanting to get as far away as i could. Noah bent down to my eye level. His lips turned into a cruel smirk. He punched me hard in the face, i felt hot, sticky blood run from my nose, I tasted the copper liquid go into my mouth. I looked down, i wouldn't give them the satisfaction of seeing my face broken. Noah tried to grab my chin and force me to look at him, but i pulled harshly out of his grip. Just go away, i thought, leave me alone. I sat there for five mintues in silence, feeling theres eye upon me. The blow to my nose, was really making me feel weesy.

"INDIE!"

I jumped and looked up. Noah was still stood there, with a stern look on his face.

"What?!" i screamed.

Bad move!

 Noah and Isaac walked behind me and held me up by my arms and pinned me down to there chests, so i was facing the other three. Venimous looks on there faces.

 I was really scared. 

The three of them just stared at me. Tristan made th first move, slapping me hard across the face, my cheek stung.I spat at his feet. Eli then punched me in the stomach, I felt myself go back into Isaac's and Noah's chests.

"It's time you learnt some manners, bitch!" I heard one of them say.

All at one, I was beaten, kicked, punched, scratched. I was dropped to the floor, when Isaac and Noah wanted to join in on the fun. I lay there, limp, unable to move. One of them kicked me so hard in the stomach that it winded me. I thought the best idea would be to do, was switch myself off and escape mentally from this place.I started to close my eyes. It stopped, the beatings. But not because i wanted it to , because they had actually stopped.

"GET UP!" Tristan shouted.

He grabbed me by my waist. and sat me back in the seat.

"Going to behave now?" He asked.

I tensed up and grinded my teeth together. I looked up and spoke.

"Fuck you." I said with a steady voice.

"Well if that's your answer,.." Said Eli grabbing me up and dragging me out the room, towards the celler door. He stopped at the top of the stairs, and through me down them.

Thudd!

I hit the concreate, I tried to get up , but collapsed. I gasped for air.I looked up the stairs, to Eli's figure in the doorway. He smirked. He moved his lips to speak,

"Fuck you right back!" His eyes cold and emotionless.

He slammed the dock. I heard the lock click. I struggled again to get up, but i was to weak, i let my body relax against the cold surface, letting my eyelids droop, i had given in, i needed to. I needed my strength.

Darkness over took me.

 Hope That was okay, I need Comments to carry on as i don't where i'm going with this story. :)

Keep well and safe.

Hallie x