Chapter 31: New Start

Chapter Thirty-One: New Start.

Ugh. My head,back and legs hurt so badly, sleeping in a cuboard isn't exactly comfy. I;d been woken up by the sound of the closet door unlocking and light hitting my eyes, blinding me.I raised my hands up cover my now straining eyes, Tristan stood there looking smuge at me. He held out his hand for me to take it  as soon as i placed my hand inside his, he pulled me up me up and out the closet. My legs gave way slightly but he steadied me.

"You okay?"

"Yeah, just a little dizzy " I looked behind me towards him and smiled lightly. "Thanks."

He took my hand and pulled me down the hall to part of this place I detest being in that I hadn't seen before. He pushed open to doors and lead me into a discusting kitchen, it reminded me of that bathroom Eli had pushed me into the day he took me from the forest. The tiles were n-clean and looked like they hadn't been washed for about five years. The floor had been sweep ocasionally, but the egdes of the room had clearly been missed.

He sat me on one of the seats, I watched as he got some food, did I really want to eat anything that was made in this kitchen? Ugh but I was so hungry, I got given a slices of cold pizza. I looked up at him and raised an eyebrow.

"We ordered in last night and this is all the food that's in the house!

I shrugged and dived into my pizza, finishing in under a minute. I looked up to Tristan who was looking at me weirdly. I gasped out loud and shot him daggers.

"YOU'VE DRUGGED IT , HAVN'T YOU!"

He shook his head fast as if coming out of a daydream and looked at me in shock. "What?! No! I havn't"

I stood up from the chair and made my way down to where I had come from before in the building, I could hear tristan following me, I reconised where I was a soon as I hit the lounge area. i stormed up to Elliots office, burst open the door was greeted by many pairs of eyes. Elliot looked at me and smiled.

"Enjoy your sleep girl, I open you learned something from it. That while your here i'm boss!"

"Fuck off" I marched off towards the single window seat and sat as far away from all of them. I heard Elliot sighed loudly , he got up from his seat and clapped his hands together. "Practice time I think, to let out anger" He looked towards me at the last part. He turned towards Olly. "Go get the other girl will you"

Are?! I looked around the room to find she wasn't there. She must of been in one of the rooms. While Olly went to collect her, were dragged to the pratice room where I was expected to train ten hours aday. Once in the room I looked around a white padded room. Imagine one of the rooms that they put mentally ill people in, in straight jackets and you've got the perfect image.

There countless guns were placed on the wall along with ball 'n' chains, metal rods and knifes. It reminded of a police academy. Are and Olly joined us a few minutes later. Elliot went into the middle of the room, he picked up a short curved knife, he ran his finger down the blade lightly but even though it was light he still managed to draw blood, it was a sharp knife. Not doubt about it.

He put his finger on the tip of the knife, looking down at it in thought, he looked up to me and smiled a wicked smile.I was stood on the centre of the room alone while the rest stood to side watching me, something was going to happen but I don't know what.

"Think fast!" Elliot shouted before I had chance to move or even react, a knife came pass me, skimming my face and making a small slice on my fac, to anyone else it would had looked like a paper cut. I turned towards Elliot who was stood there looking unimpressed.

"You Bastard!" I started to march over to him but was block by Eli. I looked up towards him, his face stern daring me to move and his arms crossed showing his leadership. I backed away and walked to up the the knife wich was sticking out of the wall. I grabbed it and examined it. I heard Eli walked back over to his previous possition making Elliot a clear shot. I spun round a threw the knife using my strength towards him, he eyes widened slowly, he stepped to the side causually just as the knife was going to hit him and it flew into the wall behind him. How did he do that?!

I looked at him, my mouth slightly open in shock. He smiled at me. "If that was anyone else but me or any of my gangs" He sad looking round at the boys."They'd be dead.Your arm was a little out, but all in all a good shot!"

I looked at him in discust wishing I had aleast hurt him a little. I tensed my mouth and scrunched it up. "Teach me." He looked surprized at me and raised in eyebrows. He turned behind me a grabbed the knife. "Which bit, the moving out the way or the bit where I purposly sliced your face" He said smugenly. I went to lung at him. He looked at me and held a finger and wagged it." Tut, tut! so much temper on you girl, know who your enemy's before you attack!"

"As far as i'm conserned your the enemy!" I spat. He looked at me, fear and guilt washed over his face for a split second, but I picked up on it. What was he hiding?

He told me to start knife training, fighting and then on to the guns, as I was best with them. Are' started with guns as in all fairness she was crap, fighting was her main skill and boy was she good. I could throw the knife amazingly at a still target, but give me a moving one and i'm hopeless. Eli was given me to look after and Isaac had Are, to make sure we didn't runaway or cause any trouble.

"Your not concentrating!" Eli boomed in my face, picking up the knife from the floor that I had failed to even hit the moving target with. I sighed in fustration, I was trying. Trying to hit him though. ahah! No i'm not that mean.. or am I? He gave me the knife and I went back to my spot, waited for the target to move and threw the knife. Nearly.

"ARGG! I can't fucking do it!" I screamed in protest. He gave me a stern look. "Again.". This went on and on till finally my six hours were up. StilI failed. I couldn't do it, Are on the other hand was getting pretty good at her shot, but Bray said it wasn't as clear as mine.

I was shown to a room next to Eli's and was locked in for safetly pre-causions. I had a long day of this everyday from now on.