She was surprised when someone sat beside her and started talking.

"So what are you doing here?"

Her blood boiled immediately when she realized who it was.

"None of your business," she clipped.

"It is if it's going to be a problem for Alyssa's career and mine."

She turned to the monkey-face person beside her who was smiling, probably for the public.

"Do I look like I care about your career? I'm here because I have something to settle with Alyssa."

Kiefer shrugged. "I'm just saying Alyssa's been working hard for her career, I'd hate for you to ruin it."

"I don't care, Kiefer. And I didn't come here to pretend like we're friends so stay away from me before I give all these people something to talk about," she threatened.

Kiefer smirked like he won and it irritated Mika to no end. But he left nonetheless so it calmed her down a bit.

The game started and Mika knew her presence was messing up Alyssa's game. She sneered at the thought. But at the same time, she didn't like that this was the performance Al was seeing at home. Al idolizes his Mom so much afterall.

Alyssa's team was about to win so Mika made her way to the dugout area where some media people asked to interview her and she agreed because she was cornered and it might take some time before she gets to talk to Alyssa anyway.

They asked about where she has been and what she has been doing which she answered, not including Alyssa or Al in it. They also asked if she was planning to stay and start playing again which she answered honestly. She hasn't played in a while and she wasn't sure if she was staying. She has some business to settle that was why she was here.

She excused herself afterwards when she saw Alyssa's team making their way towards them.

She and Alyssa stared at each other for a while before Alyssa went inside their room. She waited for Alyssa to come out.

It didn't take long. She soon found Alyssa standing in front of her. She didn't bother greeting Alyssa. She only gave the envelope to her.

"What's this?" Alyssa asked.

Mika had to admit that hearing Alyssa's voice and seeing her up close still made her heart beat like crazy. But it was also painful.

"I need you to sign those. Read it in private. Then contact me," she answered.

She didn't say goodbye and left afterwards. She didn't want to risk other people seeing them and having something to talk about.

It was later that night, Al was already sleeping, when Alyssa called and told her she was by their gate. She went to Alyssa to get things over with. She chose to talk to Alyssa inside Alyssa's car which Alyssa didn't seem to mind.

"Where is he?" Alyssa asked once she was seated.

"Sleeping."

"Can I see him?"

"Not tonight."

"Babe," Alyssa whispered.

That made her laugh bitterly.

"Don't call me that anymore, Alyssa. Did you not read the documents? I'm filing for divorce."

She saw Alyssa clenched her jaw and had to take a deep breath before facing her fully.

"Let's talk this through, please," Alyssa pleaded.

She turned to Alyssa sharply.

"Wala na tayong dapat pag-usapan pa, Alyssa. Ilang beses kitang binigyan ng pagkakataon na ipakitang gusto mo pang ayusin 'to pero hindi mo ginawa!" she hissed angrily.