"Saint. Don't you and Reign have track practice everyday? Regionals is coming up right?" Reign, the weaker of the two gulps and looks to my brother for help.

"We asked Dad if we could take a break. He talked to our coaches and they said it was a great idea"

"Perks of having Kanye as a daddy" Jaxon inputs and  Justin raises an eyebrow.

"Reign and Saint have permission to be here. You two however do not"

"Or do we?" Jaxon hands Justin a crumpled piece of paper and Jazzy looks on on with wide eyes.

"I'm gonna kill her" Justin says with an amused grimace. He hands me the note and I let out a tiny snort.

"Don't be mad Justy! We wanted to be here for you, we know how sad you can get about your Mom and we just wanted to support you" Jazzy pleads and almost immediately his guards are dropped

"Don't be mad Justy! We wanted to be here for you, we know how sad you can get about your Mom and we just wanted to support you" Jazzy pleads and almost immediately his guards are dropped. If we ended up having a little girl she'd have him wrapped around her finger.

" That's really dope if both of you, but I have SoSo. Remember when I told you one of the conditions of you living with me would be that school comes first?" The two siblings nod.

"That still stands got it?" They nod again and he sighs.

"Okay well. Let's get you guys checked in. Maybe get you a ride to dads's too?" The lilt in his voice prompts the two youngest Bieber's to hug their brother.

"There's something else you should know. Well someone else..." Reign scratches his head and groans.

"What?" I ask, but I don't have to wait for long because soon Mason Disick is waltzing through the front doors basking in the paparazzi screaming after him.

"I'll give you guys the scoop later! Don't miss me too much!" He actually blows kisses and then turns to us.

"Aw I love National Lampoon!" He says before pushing past us to the receptionist.

"Aunt Kourtney wouldn't let Reign leave the country without Mason" Saint explains and Reign looks increasingly embarrassed

"Shit. She couldn't have asked Penelope?"