LILO sick Liam and child

Start from the beginning

-----------------------

Logan had stayed sleeping all the way to the studio and Louis was glad for that. He didn't want to have to deal with a sick little boy and Liam in the car, Logan already being someone who gets carsick easily wasn't a good mix.

Louis kept the air conditioner on locking the doors before sprinting into the building nearly plummeting into Liam who was sat in the hallway a bucket placed in front of him.

"Oh baby...." Louis whispered kneeling down next to Liam brushing the hair out of his face stroking his cheek.

"Did you throw up darling?" Louis asked looking into the bucket seeing nothing but some tissues.

Liam shook his head," I wanna go home" he whimpered a tear slipping from his eye.

Louis nodded helping the boy up guiding him out of the studio getting him situated in the front passenger seat bucket between his legs the air vent on him as to cool him down.

"Logan?" Liam asked looking at Louis wondering where their little boy was.

Louis pointed to the back,"he's laying down" Louis informed shutting the door before getting into the drivers seat.

Louis stopped and stared at the sick boy for a minute before putting his hand out against the back of his head and neck stroking at the hair,"aww sweetie I'm so sorry you're ill" Louis cooed sadly frowning at the poorly man in front of him.

Liam sniffed keeping his eyes closed tightly his head against the window a few tears slipping past his eyes as he tried to stay strong,"don't worry baby, I'll get you home" Louis pulled his hand away from Liam's head pulling out of the car park.

The ride home had been a lot better than Louis had anticipated as he kept expecting the worse having Logan wake up puking all over the back seAt and Liam being sick but luckily for everyone none of that happened and Liam just lied against the window till they got home.

Louis had picked Logan up once again carrying him into the house while Liam walked in front of him laying himself on the couch Logan had once been on Louis taking the little boy upstairs to lay down in his bed.

Once downstairs Louis kneeled beside Liam on the couch,"do you need anything?" He asked running his hand over Liam's toned stomach and side soothingly

"Some water and a bin" Liam whimpered in reply as he had left his sick bucket in the car and was starting to feel more nauseous

Louis sadly replied with an okay as he left Liam to go get the water and bin he had requested.

As he was away he was thinking what could have gotten him sick? It would have had to be whatever Logan was sick with. Liam was up with him early this morning so it makes sense if it is that.

"Li, here ya go love" Louis brought the things to him and Liam sat up taking the small trash bin Louis had brought holding it in his lap breathing heavily over it

"Shit, you're gonna be sick now" Louis set down the water bottle sitting down next to his husband his hand instantly going to the small of Liam's bad rubbing at the skin under his thin t-shirt

"I don't want to" Liam mumbled like a little puppy squeezing his eyes shut trying to breath through the nausea that was coursing through his body

"Lou..." Liam whined gripping the bin with white knuckles letting out a small gag

"Alright, you've got it babe" Louis tried to reassure him still rubbing at his back but I guess that wasn't enought. With one last gag everything Liam had eaten last night till now came barreling up his throat coating the bin in the foul substance

Liam's back heaved up and down with each round of sick that powered it's way up Liam's throat scratching at his raw throat making him cough as more sick came out.

"Shhh" Louis shushed trying to calm him

After a couple more minutes Liam had decided he was done and handed off the bucket to Louis before laying himself down curling up on his still achy stomach.

Louis frowned running off to clean up coming back after making sure Logan was still asleep too before moving Liam a bit so he could lay beside him,"get some rest" he murmured in his ear

Liam nodded letting sleep take over as Louis cuddled with him making him feel safe, better, and not as sick. That could have been from the way Louis fingers rubbed at his stomach easing some of the pain and nausea.

"Love ya baby" Louis whispered kissing Liam's forehead once he was sure he was asleep falling asleep beside him :)

-----------------------

Okay.... I think this is the worst one out of the most recent 4 :/ I hope you guys still enjoy and give me feedback for what you liked and what I should do next :) sorry Logan didn't ever get sick or anything but this was based around Liam !

Love ya

Xxx