• O N E •

"I miss you" he frowns into the phone. I sigh and look up from the piano to look at him. His curls fall unevenly over his face as a grin spreads across his face. "I miss you too weirdo" he laughs and looks to his right.

"I miss you too fall!" Daniels face comes into view. I roll my eyes "I miss you too seavey" he gives his famous grin and goes back to what he was doing.

"Play me something" jack whispers. "Well what do you want to hear?" He shrugged. I thought for a second.

I started to press the cold keys of the piano. He smiled when he knew what song I started to sing. I start to sing Liar. He lowly sang with me and we harmonized.

I smile at him, and he smiles back. I look at the time and frown. "Jack its 11 I have to get ready for bed" his smile disappears "okay. I love you goodnight". I get up from my seat " I love you jack goodnight" he smiles as he ends the call.

I take a quick shower and brush my teeth. I crawl into bed and just lay there. Cold. And empty. I let out a shakey breath.

Eventually I fell asleep.

*next morning*

I grab my black ripped jeans and my plain white T-shirt throwing them on. I grab my wdw windbreaker putting it on as well. I put my contacts in and apply mascara. I slip on my black and white converse and grab my bag and keys.

Bing

I look down at my phone before walking out of the house.

Mama
You coming for dinner tonight? We haven't seen you in a while :( we miss you

Me
Of course! I miss you guys too

Mama
Yay! Love you sweetie

Me

Love you too mama

I open my car door before I got too wet. It started to rain. I plug my phone into the aux. Why don't we music automatically playing.

I smile as I make my way to school but my smile fades as I get closer.

I hate this place. It was so much better when jack was here. I had friends that didn't just want to be my friends cause of jack.

I walk into school feeling the scolds and dirty looks of girls. I'm use to it but its still annoying.

I sit in my regular seat with 5 minutes before the bell. Amanda looks up at me and makes her way over to me. I mentally roll my eyes. " hey autumn" she says you could tell she was fake. " hi" I say plainly.

"So how's Jacky doing" jacky? Who says that. "He's great" I look to the front of the class. Trying to give her a hint I don't what to talk. But of course she didn't care. "Isn't he so hot?" I rolled my eyes "Amanda I'm not in the mood. Please leave me alone".

A smile of venom spreads across her face. She slides my book bag off my desk " oops my hand slipped" the class erupts into laughter. " thank you actually I needed to do that. You saved me the time" I smile. And the laughter stops.

She rolls her eyes as she walks back to her desk.

Listen I'm not mean. I just constantly get picked on. Sometimes I have enough and say something. Everyone. Just hates me.

School was long. And dreadful. But when that bell rang I can assure you I was the first one out of the school and parking lot.

@ the Avery's/Stanford

"AUTUMN!" Isla screamed running towards me. I pick her up and squeeze. "I missed you too Isla" I laughed. "Isla its been like two weeks stop being dramatic" ava butts in. I set Isla down to give ava a hug. " hey girl" she smiles " hey"

"Mama where ya at?" I yell. "In here sweetie" her voice echoed from the kitchen. I walk towards the kitchen seeing her cooking spaghetti. Which is my favorite. Especially when she makes it.

She hugged me tighter then I hugged Isla. " how have you been?" I shrug my shoulders " the usual. Do you need help?" She nodded and pointed to the bread on the counter "will you place those on the pan and put it in the oven. "

I nod and did what she asked. She was almost done when the door opened in the living room "WHERE'S MY GIRL!" Sydnies voice travels throughout the house.

I laugh as she walks into the kitchen with arms wide open and smirk on her face "I missed you babe" she hugs me. "I missed you too Syd" she smiled at me.

Skip over dinner

"Can you just spend the night? It's Friday, and I need to discuss girl things" sydnies says. I look up at mama. "Can I?" She smiles "of course why would I say no?" We laugh.

Sydnie and I sat on jacks bed. As she rambled on about this boy she's been talking to. I gave her advice. She rambled until his name popped up on her screen she smiled "brb" and left to the bathroom.

I laid back onto jacks bed. It smelled like him. I haven't seen him in 5 months. I sigh opening my phone. I had a message from Daniel and Zach on Snapchat. I opened them just streaks. Like always lol.

I sent my streaks with my for head and eyes only in the picture.

Noodles🍜❤ is typing...

Snapchat from Noodles🍜❤

I opened it.

Noodles🍜❤~ are you in my bed?
Me~ yup:)
Noodles🍜❤~ w/o me:( jk but why tho?😂
Me~cause I'm spending the night lol
Noodles🍜❤~w/o me
Me~yes jack stop being a fboy😂
Noodles🍜❤~only for you bbg😉😉
Me~okay baby😘😘
Noodles🍜❤~okay let stop its getting weird 😂
Me~you started it bb😘😘
Noodles🍜❤~autumn!
Me~haha I'm done 😂😂
Noodles🍜❤~😂😂
Me~goodnight Avery❤✨
Noodles🍜❤~goodnight Skye💖✨

I roll my eyes. The bathroom door opens " do you want to cuddle?" I laugh and nod. I fell asleep with sydnie in my arms. Sometimes I swear she like a 5 y/o.