Clarify things

Okay, I know this book is done but I just wanna clarify things. You've done reading the part one right (The unbreakable frozen hearts)?  So you maybe confused on the part where Elsa is dying here. Actually, that idea just came up to my mind. Not thinking about what happened in part one (where Elsa died and became an immortal). When I finished  writing this book, I read the first part and then this and that's when I realized that Elsa was already dead and then had another death in this book (I felt sorry for Elsa XD).
I was also confused but I didn't edited the book because I thought that you wouldn't notice it. But then I had this comment asking that "Isn't Elsa already dead?" actually already two comments, this one and the other one is .... I don't know I forgot but she was also complaining about the same thing.
Okay, let's start clearing up things....... Going back to where Mavis was searching for a book with the correct healing potion with Rapunzel, Merida and Hiccup.

So lets just say that black spells are deadly to everyone including immortals......

That's it, bye ^_^

Oh and someone volunteered to make a book 3 "Jessa's Story" is the title :) .... Thumbs up for her! XD