Advice

Jack's POV

     I now reached the North Pole. Woah, the place is still the same , no changes. I went inside to search for North, Bunnymund , Tooth and Sandy. And then I found them talking near the snowglobe.

    "Hey guys!~" I waved my hands at them. They looked at me with a surprised look.

     "Jack!!!" they rushed to me and then hugged me. "You should have told us that you're coming" Tooth said and Sandy nodded. North messed my hair "Ho ho ho, How are you?" . "Still naughty" Bunny said, sounding irritated. Sigh bunny. I just playfully smirked at him. I looked at Tooth.

     "I came here for advice" I smiled at Tooth.

     "Advice?" They all asked.

     "..... How can I ... cough...make girl ... forgive me?" I said nervously. North laughed , Tooth giggled while Bunny and Sandy smirked.. "Stop laughing" Tooth stop giggling and looked at me.

     "You and Elsa are having a fight, e?" I nodded and looked down. "hmm... what actually did you do?" she asked.

      "Well... nothing actually. We're just preparing for her birthday celebration for the next day. Hiccup and Merida made some invitations and sent it to the other kingdoms so Rapunzel and I are the only one left, We decorated the ballroom and then changed the curtains. But when Rapunzel was still climbing up the ladder to reach the curtain, she slipped on her hair. I tried to catch her but too late, she already fell, which made me fall on the ground too. She was now above me. I asked her if she was okay and patted her head. She smiled and nodded. We stared at each other and then laughed. Suddenly, Elsa appeared, crying. I went near her but she slapped my right cheek and then ran away. I went to her room as well to explain but all she said was "I loved you but ... you never loved me back" and then I flew here to ask for advice" I explained . They looked bored listening of my explanation. Is it really that long? . Then Tooth made a figured look.

     "Oh... you're done? Okay, umm.." she held her chin. "Just tell her the truth"  she smiled.

     "Yeah, but she wouldn't listen" I furrowed my eyebrow.

     "Let her be calm first. Then tell her"  She smirked. I sighed.

     "Do you think that'll work?" I asked. She nodded. I sighed again."Okay, I'll try" I looked at north. "Can i have a snowglobe, North?" I smiled.

     "Sure, Here" he nodded. Then he gave me single snowglobe. I need one, just incase she ran away again so I dont have to fly, just with a portal.

    "Thank you. Bye! See you next time!"  I waved my hands and flew off.

     "Yeah but don't come here to just ask for advice!" North laughed. I just smirked at him. I looked at Bunny, crossing his arms.

     "Bye, Kangaroo!"   I teased Bunny. He rolled his eyes and I smirked at him. I went back to Arendelle and went to the ballroom.