Babies

He slowly lied me on the bed. He slowly took my dress off. Then I awkwardly took his shirt off until I snapped and pushed him away. "No!!!" I covered my body with the blanket. Then Jack snapped like he just woke up from a daydream and blushed.

    "Elsa?Sorry, I didn't mean to" then he hid his face on his palms, blushing. I, too, hid my face on the blanket. I can't believe that he already saw me naked, ESPECIALLY ON MY BIRTHDAY!!! "Elsa... I really didn't mean to do this" he said while looking at the wall. I didn't respond for a few moments then I sighed and went to his side.

     "It's... alright" Then i hugged him and he hugged me back.

     "Sorry..." he said. We continued hugging ,"Elsa... Have you ever thought of having a..." He nervously coughed, I looked at him to continue. "a... baby with me?" he asked nervously while blushing. I blushed hard.

     "Ah... no. I haven't thought about that yet"  I looked at him. Then he looked at me with confused look.

     "Why?" he asked while furrowing his eyebrows. I blushed again. I kneeled in front of him ,still wearing a blanket,  then burried his face on my chest.

     "It's just that.... We're still not married yet" I said while blushing. "And we are still students" I looked at him and smiled. He smiled back at me as well then I lied my chin on his head and closed my eyes. "Just... not now"  I whispered. I heard him giggled a bit then hugged me closer to him while burrying his face deeper on my chest.

     "Not now?" He asked playfully. I kinda blushed a bit , I don't know why but it feels like there's a hidden meaning inside that question. "Just one year left then we'll graduate in Magic School. Then babies are coming" he giggled on my chest. It's kinda tickling me, I softly laughed.

     "Stop that" I laughed. He looked up at me while smiling.

     "Stop what?"

     "Stop giggling on my chest. It's tickling me" I laughed.

    "Oh....". This time, I lied my head on his chest while hugging him. He's still half-naked while I am completely naked.

     How unfair :P.

     We slept together on my bed. But no, nothing happened..... I really haven't thought of having a baby yet and I really didn't thought that Jack already wanted a baby. Babies can still wait after graduation. Sigh. And my innocent body has already been exposed , I can't believe it. Papa, mama, I'm sorry that I'm not being the good girl that you always wanted me to be but still, I hope you're happy for me 'cause I already found the person I love the most, well except for Anna and the two of you.

     I opened my eyes to see Jack sleeping, I hugged him closer. I kept staring at his peaceful face until I doze off.

♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥

Anna's POV

     I am still sleeping when suddenly three kids playfully opened my eyes while giggling.

     "Good morning!" they laughed, still holding my eyes open. Who are these kids? They immediately pulled me up and brought me to the ballroom.

     I am playing with three kids , a boy with a light blonde hair, a girl with a light blonde hair and another girl with white hair. Who are these kids? Elsa , Jack, Kristoff, Sven ,Olaf ,Merida ,Hiccup and Rapunzel are here too. All of us are playing with the kids. I don't know why but the kids seemed to be close to Jack and Elsa ,they also looked like them. Weird. I came near to Elsa to tell her that I'm going back to my room for a few minutes to take a bath. Then I slowly walked out of the ballroom when Kristoff tried to catch up with me.
     "What is it, Kristoff?" I asked while smiling.
     "Nothing, just where are you going?" he asked playfully.
     "Oh I'm going back to my room to take a bath and Kristoff aren't you supposed to be doing your ice business right now?"  I asked confused.
     "Oh yeah you're right but it's so fun playing with your nephew and nieces" he said. My eyes went wide in excitement and a slightly confused.
     "My nieces and nephew!?"  I asked with my eyes twinkling.
     "Uhm... yes... they're Elsa and Jack's kids"  he said.
     "Really!? you mean mine!? My nieces and nephew!?"  I asked again then he nodded. I quickly ran to the kids and hugged them while twirling, laughing. Jack and Elsa just laughed at me. I kept twirling until... bam....

     I woke up, falling from the bed to the floor. "Ouch" I sat down while rubbing my head. "That was just a dream?"  I opened my eyes then remembered Jack saying that they'll leave today. I quickly stood up and slowly ran to Elsa's room.  I want to be the first person that Elsa'll see before she leave. I slowly opened the door and then saw Elsa naked with Jack on the bed , half-naked. I gasped.

     "Babies!" I yelled in shockness. They woke up , startled and quickly sat down.  When they completely opened their eyes and saw me, they blushed.

     "A- Anna!?" Elsa asked while blushing so hard. "It's not what you think, nothing happened" she said while waving her hands. Jack coughed and whispered something on Elsa's ear then stood up, walking towards the door. I held his arm to stop him from going outside and refuse my question.

     "What did you do to my sister?" I glared at him. He gulped a bit and didn't looked at me.

     "Uhm... Anna, nothing really happened" Elsa said, still blushing. I looked at her , upset. I don't want to be mad at my sister but they're still not married yet, they still can't have babies and they are still students. The people will think that Elsa is such a dirty queen! I don't want that to happen to my sister! Then Elsa looked down, looking sorry. I'm not really sure if something did happened to them. My upset look faded into a sorry look. I sat beside Elsa.

     "Sorry Elsa... It's just that I don't want your future to be ruined" I said and gestured my hands to Jack to go away and then he scurried out of the room. I looked at Elsa and then hugged her.

     "It's alright, Anna. I was wrong but seriously, nothing happened" she said sincerely. I kinda doubted it for she is naked but I also have to trust my sister.

     "I trust you Elsa" I looked at her and smiled , and  she did the same then we hugged each other. After that, I went outside but not before telling her to wear her dress back.