Goodbye or See You Soon?

Elsa's POV

     I took a bath and then wore a dress and after, packed my things in my suitcase because we're heading back to Magic School later. Sigh, again, I will miss Anna. After that, I went to the dining room to eat breakfast. When I got to the dining room, Rapunzel and the rest are already dressed up and ready to go, but right now, they are still eating. I sat down beside Anna. I looked around and didn't saw Jack. "Huh? Where's Jack?"  I asked them. They all shrugged.

     "Maybe he's still upstairs" Anna said. I looked at her then smiled and she smiled back. 

     "Okay, I'll be back" I said as I stood up, pushing my chair backwards.

     "Okay. Just ,you two, don't do anything again, okay?" she raised an eyebrow at me then I smiled at her and shook my head. The rest looked at Anna and asked in unison, "Why? What happened?" they all asked. Anna looked at me for the last time then looked at them again. I'm quite embarassed that she's gonna tell them what happened but ,for I didn't expected,  she didn't which is a relief , all she told them was, "Nothing". I stepped out of the dining room and went upstairs. I walked through the halls to Jack's room.In his room,  There I saw him sitting on his bed while looking outside the window. I stepped inside slowly then touched his shoulder.

     "Jack?" I asked kinda worried. Jack looked at me then smiled.

     "Hey..." he said.

     "Let's go eat breakfast " I requested.

     "Breakfast? Nah, I'm fine" then he gazed outside the window.

     "Is there a problem, Jack?" I asked as I sat down beside him. He sighed and then answered.

    "No there isn't a problem, I'm just thinking about something..." he said.

     "What is it?" I asked looking at his eyes.

    "It's just.... " then he looked at me. "I'm just thinking.... if we  have our kids...I hope they wouldn't have a miserable life" he said. I faintly smiled at him while raising an eyebrow.

     "Yeah, me too. But don't think about those things yet, let's worry about that when they're already here" I smiled then he smiled.

     "Yeah you're right" he said as he smiled back.

     "Anyway, have you packed your things yet?" I asked then he nodded as he stood up.

     "Yes. I'm done packing. Let's just go down and eat anyways" he grabbed my hand with him. I thought he just told me he's fine? When we got to the dining room, I sat beside Anna and Jack beside me.

     We only have 3 days excuse from Magic School ,and which has already expired since last night, so we have to go back , actually ,we're supposed to leave earlier but we woke up late ,so we will miss  morning class but we'll attend the afternoon class though.

     After eating, I went back to my room and got my suitcase. I head back down again and saw Anna, teary-eyed while smiling. I hugged her and she hugged me back. "I'm gonna miss you Anna" I told her.

     "Yeah, me too. I'm gonna miss you too" she said while rubbing my back. I looked at her and then kissed her forehead.

     "Take care of the kingdom, okay? And take care of yourself. Tell me if Kristoff's cheating on you, okay? 'Cause I'm definitely gonna ban him or maybe just throw him into the dungeon" I said confindently. She chuckled softly.

     "Kristoff's not like that, sis" she giggled. i giggled as well and then patted her head then bid her goodbye as I went out of the palace. Then I saw Hiccup, Merida, Rapunzel now on Toothless' back while Jack just watched them. I walked towards Jack's side.

     "Let's go?" I asked then they nodded. Jack carried me in a bridal style, well I'm already used to it, and I lied my suitcase on my tummy.

     "Why don't you just let Hiccup hold your suitcase?" Jack asked. I shooked my head.

     "Nah, no thanks. I'm fine" I smiled at him then we slowly went up and Toothless as well.

     "ELSA!!!" Anna yelled below us. I looked at her to see her waving her hands goodbye,  then I smiled at her.

     "Goodbye, Anna!" I yelled back with a smile while waving my hands goodbye as well. Then she shook her head.

     "No Elsa!!! Not goodbye!! It's see you soon!!!" she yelled louder for me to hear. I giggled a bit.

     "Yeah Anna. See you soon!!!" then I laughed. She kept waving her hanfs until I couldn't see her anymore.

     Sigh, Anna.....

     I'm definitely gonna miss you....