Studying....

A/N :Tonight is raining hard and it's so cold. Ugggh, it's because of this stupid typhoon, Typhoon "Caloy". First, typhoon "Yolanda", known as the strongest typhoon of all ,  and now, typhoon Caloy? Oh my god, I'm getting nervous. Woah, it's getting colder but thanks to Elsa's phrase, "the cold never bothered me anyway" , kept me warm. I'll keep that in mind, Elsa. I'll keep on saying "The cold never bothered me anyway" even they laugh at me because my feet are already shaking. Haha.....

☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

Jack's POV

     Sigh, classes. When are classes invented again? and who? Well, curse that inventor. Huhuhuh , I really hate listening to professors, so much blabbing! As usual in class, Elsa is so focused on listening. How can she endure all of this blabbing? Ugggh, I wanna get out!
    "Psst..." I uttered to Elsa. I know she can hear me but she wouldn't look at me. "Hey Elsa" I whispered, still nothing. "Elsa" I poked her arm. I continued poking until she finally looked at me. With a death glare.
     "Talk to me later!" she whisper-yelled while widening her eyes. She looks scary. I gulped as she turned her gaze back to the professor and  continued listening. Ahh I forgot that she is the smartest in this class. I really hate that fact! I let out a sigh an then looked at my wand instead of the professor and thought, "I already have a staff, do I still need this wand?" I whiled away the hours thinking about random things until the bell rang. Yes! classes are finally over! I can finally go to my dorm and then relax. The students stood up, and me as well but Elsa didn't because she's reading. I insisted her to stop reading and she did. Yeah, because she promised to hang out with us more, remember?

Elsa's POV

     I think I became too cold to Jack earlier for yelling at him. Sigh, it's because it is almost our final test and I can't  understand our lesson clearly and I also missed so much lessons in 3 days  and there he is, kept on calling me. Then I gave him a death glare. So I thought that I should pay back for being cold, not cold as in cold , i mean cold like rude. I stopped reading and then went out of the classroom with Jack. He insisted me to hang out with the big five members, Merida, Rapunzel , Hiccup and him of course, and I agreed dubiously.
     We had so much fun playing, telling jokes, and playing pranks. When it finally got dark, we went back to our dorms and I started studying. I was reading when Rapunzel suddenly woke up.
     "Mmn... Elsa?" she mumbled, sounding half-asleep. "Are you still reading?" she asked.
     "I, uh, yes, Punzie. You should go back to sleep, you're probably tired from all that climbing trees" I said with a chuckle below my breath.
     "Yeah and you too, Elsie" she mumbled. Elsie, e? A new nickname?
    "Yeah..." I mumbled. "I'll follow you in Dreamland, Punzie
    "Haha, okay. See in dreamland" she giggled and went back to sleep while I continued reading.

♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥

Morning...

Elsa's POV

     "Elsa! wake up!" Rapunzel. I woke up drooling on my books.
     "Aaah!"
    "Elsa! we're late!" Rapunzel uttered nervously.
    "What!?"
    "Go now and take a bath!" she replied, I nodded and stood up.
    "Wait!" Merida yelled. We looked at her to continue. "We don't have time! Elsa, Just wear your uniform" she said. She's right, we don't have time. I'll take a bath in lunch break. I nodded at her and went inside the bathroom to wear my uniform and brushed my teeth. I kept yawning while wearing my uniform. I really haven't slept last night. And actually, I just slept at 6 o clock in the morning and now they woke me up at 8.
     When I went outside the bathroom, my bag is already ready and my books, "Come on, let's go!" Merida said and went outside. We followed her outside then went to our classrooms.
     When I got to my classroom, I saw Jack looking bored. I sat down on my seat, which is right beside him. " 'morning" I muttered then he smiled and then looked at me but his face flushed into shockness.
     "Elsa, you didn't get enough sleep, did you?"  he asked. I sighed and then nodded.
     "But don't worry, I'm alright" I said. Actually, I'm kinda hungry because I didn't took breakfast.
     "No you're not, why don't you go to your dorm and skip this class?" he asked worriedly. I can't because I need to understand this lesson clearly.

Jack's POV

     Elsa's eyebags are so dark and big! I kept insisting her to go back to her dorm but she wouldn't. "I said I'm alright, didn't I?" she said, irritated. So I stopped bugging her and listened to all the blabbing coming out of the professor's mouth. I can hear Elsa yawning, And in the corner of my eye, I can see her eyes closing slowly but she would always open it back.

Merida's POV

     When i finally got inside my classroom, I sat down beside Hiccup, my seat. "I wonder if she's alright?" I mumbled to myself, thinking about Elsa. Geez, her eyebags are so big. What actually is she doing all night?
    "Why? who's not alright?" Hiccup asked. He heard me? Really, this guy has big ears..... and I like that about him. Hehe, I love you Hiccup!
     "Oh it's Elsa" I replied.
     "Is there something wrong about her?"
     "Nothing really but her eyebags are so big, I'm just worrying what might happen to her"
     "Don't worry Jack's with her. Jack will save her if something happens to her" He replied. Besides, he has a point. I nodded and listened to our professor.

☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

PS right now in Philippines is already 10:24 in the morning and I wrote the Author's note last night so you can just ignore that. Don't mind it ,people ^-^ .... and oh, I don't where I got this chapter's title LOL

☆★Dedicated to ★☆

EmilieJoelSalayo  ♡♥♡

Our second winner

                     ☆♡◇Stay Calm◆♥★
                                       and
                           º•ºLove Jelsa

My Frozen Feelings (TUFH II)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara