My Happy Ending

Elsa's POV

     "Jack, can't you fly faster?" I asked Jack. We've been flying for almost half an hour but we still haven't arrived. Lost? Nah, that's impossible. It's just that he's flying so slow.

     "I can but I don't want to"  he replied, not looking at me.

     "Huh? Why? Are you sick? Do you wanna rest first? Or maybe you're tired?" I asked worried. Jeez, he's scaring me. He laughed.

     "NoPe" he said while popping the P. "I'm fine"

     "Then what's the problem?" 

     "I don't want to fly fast because if I will, we'll get to magic school fast" he explained.

     "So?" I asked him to continue.

     "If we get there, I know I have to let you go" he said with a smirk, making me laugh.

     "Pfft.... we can still hold our hands, idiot" 

     "But still-"  I leaned closer and whispered to his ear.

     "Even if we let go" I said nonchalantly "You're still mine" I whispered, flirty. He chuckled.

     "I know. You too, you only belong to me... my snow white queen" he let go of my feet and hugged me closer to him, making me smile.

     "Anyway, how did you come back to life? I didn't pour the curing potion to you, actually" he asked.

     "Why? You don't want me to back to life?" I asked while pouting, pretending to be mad.

     "Ah- no no no no no, it's not like that. It's just that-" he panicked. I laughed.

    "I know idiot, I'm just playing with you" I laughed. "I don't know, I'm just running in the dark that time. If you didn't say those three words and eight letters," I said then shrugged "I'm probably still running around in the dark" then he smiled.

     "Really?" he asked. I nod.

     "What do you mean by three words and eight letters?" he asked while smirking.

     "I love you" I said curtly.

     "I love you too" he said and twirled me around.

     "You tricked me" I said with a giggle.

     "'cause I always play tricks"

    "Yeah right" I smirked. "You don't have to trick me to say those words, you know?"

     "Really? then say it" he protested

     I grinned from ear to ear then kissed his lips. "I love you" I said, breaking the kiss. He stared at me deeply like he still wants more. I kissed him again, longer this time, "...so much" I added. He smiled.

     "You're really the best" he kissed me back.

     After that, I lied my head on his shoulder. I really really missed Jack, so much. I felt comfortable around his arms and lying my head on his shoulders that I doze off.

    When I woke up, I jolted up to see Rapunzel's face above me. Our foreheads bumped with each other. "Ow!" We both said in unison while rubbing our foreheads.

     "Rapunzel, you startled me" I said while putting my hands to my chest. Then we heard laughs behind Rapunzel. I looked and saw Jack, Hiccup and Merida sitting on Rapunzel's bed. Marshall and Marceline floating.

     Oh so I'm already in my dorm, huh?

     "Sorry about that" she laughed. Then they all walked towards me and hugged me, making me laugh. Jack also tried hugging me but they keep pushing him away.