Ring

So, have you signed the petition, already? If so, then love ya! :3

Elsa's POV

     After eating our lunch in the cafeteria, we went back to our classrooms.When the classes have started, we started listening to our professor and as usual, Jack's not serious about this.

♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥

Jack's POV

     The professor just announced that next week is gonna be our finals. We know old man, you already told us for a  hundred times. I wonder if I'll pass? I bet I wouldn't but I don't care because this is already our last year and we're gonna graduate. Finally, we can get out of this school.

     My first plan when I can get out of this school... we will celebrate with big five and then  the next morning, I will take Elsa out on a date and then we'll arrange our marriage. Now to think of it, she never wear her ring. Did she lost it? Instead of asking her about it, I just let out a lot of sigh.

      "Sigh........ sigh........... sigh.........."

      "Hey" Elsa whispered beside me. I looked at her curiously. "What's wrong?" She asked.

      "Huh? Oh nothing, Everything's fine" I assured her while shooking my head.

     "You sure?" she asked, unconvinced. I nodded, then looked at her hand.

      "I mean not really....." I said then she glanced at me again to continue ,"Whe-" I was cut off by the professor beside me.

     "Do you have anything to share in this class, Mr. Frost?" he asked looking at me with an upset expression.I shook my head as she scrutinized me, "You're not being serious with our class , I see" then he turned his back and went back in front but not before giving me a glare. Then he started blabbing. Suddenly, Elsa hit my arm.

      "Let's talk about it later" she whispered, making me nod.

♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥

After class...

     "What is it that you want to talk about?"  Elsa asked me while walking through the hall with me. I pouted at her and then grabbed her hand as I pulled her to my chest.

     "Uh... Jack?" she looked up at me.

     "Where's your ring?" I questioned.

     "Oh the ring?" she crooked a smiled. "Well..." she let go of me and alined her pointer fingers together.

      "It better be with you, young lady" I scolded. I stared deeply at her as she slowly looked up at me. she gulped and then looked around the hall, "Now, can you explain it now?" I asked while raising an eyebrow.

     "Fine, I'll tell you" she said in surrrender.  "Just not here"  she looked down then grabbed my hand with her.

     We went towards her dorm, and when we got in front of the door, she slowly half-opened the door and peeked. I didn't bother peeking. I heard Merida and Punzie laughing inside then Elsa closed the door.

     "Not here" she whispered then grabbed my hand and fast walked.

     She kept dragging me until I didn't noticed that we are already in the school garden.

     "What are we doing here?"

     "We'll talk here"

     "Why does it has to be here? We can just talk everywhere"  I said while looking all around. "Anyway, explain"

Elsa's POV

     I brought Jack here 'cause I know if i told him my explanation, he would shrill in irritation. So I brought him here because no other students are here so, yeah.

     "Because...." I alined my fingers.

     "Because...?" Jack looked at me to continue.

     "Because...." I looked up at him ,"Just, just promise me you wouldn't hold a grudge against me"  I said.

     "It depends" he shrugged. I gulped and then closed my eyes.

     "I... I lost it" he didn't respond so I looked up at him. Uh-oh, he's mad. I bowed my head as I closed my eyes tightly.

     "Where did you lost it?" he asked coldly.

     "Here... I guess?" I said unsurely. I am not actually sure where or when. All I know was it already wasn't with me since this morning but I am sure that it's still with me when we got back here in Magic School. "Please don't be mad" I said. "Idiot, of course he'll be mad. What you did was unforgivable" my mind scolded.

     "Really, Elsa? You don't want me to be mad? God. You just lost a precious thing! Do you know it's unforgivable!?" he shrilled. I know.

     "I know" I looked down. "Just please calm down" I gestured my hands at him.

    "Forget it" he murmured as he turned his back at me then walked away.

     "Jack! Wait!" I catched up with him

     "I just need to cool off" he said, not looking at me then started walking.

     No.

☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

A/N: Boring, right?..... and I know it's corny. So sorry. :'(  . So, Can you please give me any suggestions on how the story will end? 'Cause I totally have no ideas left in my mind but I will still try my best.