Marriage Proposal

Elsa's POV

     God!! That was so embarassing!! Wait... He said he's coming back! What will I do!? No no no, Elsa calm down. Just simply ignore him but , wear your dress first idiot!

     I wore my dress and then lied on my bed. I glanced around my frozen room. I tried to be fully-calmed but I just couldn't. I guess I still couldn't move on about what I saw, huh? I closed my eyes, trying to sleep  AGAIN. Until after a few minutes , someone knocked on my door. I opened my eyes and looked at the door. I bet it's Jack. I ignored it and closed my eyes once again but he keeps knocking until I got irritated. Uugh! stop that!

      "What?!!!!" I yelled with my eyes closed.

     "E- Elsa?" Jack asked , sounding nervous. I didn't respond. "Can I now talk to you?" I still didn't respond then I heard him sighed behind the door and  walked away. I walked towards the door and leaned my ears on it to make sure if he was still there. And then suddenly I heard fast footsteps coming towards here. I was startled by it. "Elsa, forgive me about this one!"  Jack yelled behind the door. Then a blue light glowed in my doorknob.

Jack's POV

     I went back to my room, and got my wand. Then I rushed back to Elsa's door. "Elsa, Forgive me about this one!" I yelled. I pointed my wand to the doorknob and casted a spell to unlock it as my wand glowed blue.  After a few seconds, the doorknob unlocked. I quickly pushed the door open.

     "Aah!!" Elsa yelled while being pushed behind the door. And it happens that her face was hit too. Oops. I didn't know she was also behind her door. She fell on the ground, sitting , while covering her face.

     "Oops. sorry sorry sorry. I didn't mean to" I said while walking towards her and then kneeled to level our eyes. Then she looked up at me. We are so close that I had the perfect view of her icy blue eyes. I suddenly leaned in closer to kiss her but she moved back.

     "No"  then she stood up and turned around. And  then I stood up as well.

      "Elsa, about what you saw yesterday is-" but she cut me off.

     "Jack... Please just get out" she begged. Then I noticed that her room was frozen again.

     "No Elsa. Just let me explain"

     "N- no! I... I dont wanna hear it" she said then her room started to snow.

     "You don't understand! It's not what you think! Me and Rapunzel-" But she cut me off.

     "Jack! Please! stop!" she covered her eyes. The storm rage in her room is getting stronger in every minute.

     "Calm down, Elsa!"

     "Jack, Please! You'll only make it worse!" she looked at me while tears rolling down her cheeks. My eyes got wide when I saw her crying. Then she turned her back again. I quickly ran to her and wrapped her around my arms. The snow froze and didnt moved.

     "I'm sorry. Please forgive me" I whispered. She stopped moving and sobbed. "Please Elsa. It hurts me seeing you cry" I said .

      "But it hurts more that someone you love is cheating... on you" she sniffled.

     "Elsa, It's all a misunderstanding. Im not deceiving you"  I looked at her, she looked down and continued crying. Seeing her cry makes me wanna cry too. Tears filled my eyes so I burried my eyes on her shoulder.

     "Jack... I'm tired so please... stop lying"  she begged.

     "I'm not lying" she didnt respond. I looked at her, tears still filling my eyes, "Elsa, look at me"  she didnt listened. "Please" My voice kinda broke. She slowly looked at me and was kinda shocked when she saw my face. It's because of the tears that's been filling my eyes.

     "Jack?"

     "Elsa, I wouldn't have these tears if I didn't loved you" she didnt respond and looked away again. I couldn't hold my tears back anymore so I stopped hugging her and turned my back to go out of the room but suddenly, she grabbed my hand.

      "But do you... really love me?" she asked. I looked at her.

     "Yes I do! How can I unlike you? " I half- smiled at her. Then she looked at me while crying..

     "Promise?" she asked, I nodded. "Then prove it"  I smirked and kneeled in front of her  while grabbing something out of my hoodie's pocket. A small box.

      "Elsa..." I smiled at her. "Will you marry me?"  I asked while slowly opening the box and showed a golden ring. Her eyes went wide in disbelief. I continued smirking at her. "Well...dont leave me hanging" I said then she awkwardly laughed.

      "Of course. I will!" she kneeled down and hugged me. She was crying. Tears of joy.

*Flashback*

     After I handed Elsa her suitcase, I directly went back to my room and thought about what I should do to make up with her. Until after a few minutes, something popped inside my mind. A marriage proposal. I went out of the window and went to the village. Since everyone in Arendelle can see me, I bought a ring there. Heller? I also have money, you know? I just dont use it.

     After I bought it, I directly went to Elsa's door. If I asked her "will you marry me?" what will she answer? What if she says no then I would look like an idiot. I'm so nervous.