Surprise

Hey guys~ So, it's been a while.... I'm so busy in the last few days that's why I couldn't update. Busy because there is an event going on in our school and I am turning over my crown to someone else. Yes, I am a now a former queen but only in our school. In Philippines, Butuan City , it's called Tapok-tapok , I don't know if the other cities have this kind of event. Today is the Tapok-tapok parade, but I don't wanna go because I'm so tired. Yesterday is the busiest , because it's finally the coronation and then after that, the fellowship night which ended at 11 at night.

*Next morning*

◆◇Jack's POV◇◆

"FASTER!!!! Wake up!! Get ready!!!" I yelled while knocking on Hiccup's door , next Merida then Rapunzel. After them, I walked to Anna's door, beside Elsa's room. I knocked ,"Anna!!! Wake up!!!" I yelled but not too loud to wake Elsa up in the next door.

"Who is it?" Anna asked sounding half-asleep.

"It's me ,Jack. Sorry to interrupt you in your sleep but, WAKE UP!!!" I said. Then she mumbled a bit.

"No it's okay... I've been up for hours" she replied while yawning. She didn't spoke for a while so I thought that maybe she still continued sleeping. I knocked on her door again.

"Who is it?" She asked.... She did continued to sleep.

"Ah come on Anna, it's still me, Jack. Get up! You still need to get ready!" I said, irritated. For goodness' sake, she has to be the first one to be ready because she's Elsa's sister.

"Ready for what?" she asked.

"It's Elsa's birthday!!!"

"Elsa's... brithday <it's not a typo, guys :)>" she said then she gasped. "It's Elsa's birthday!" Now I'm definitely sure she's up. Then i walked back to Rapunzel's door to make sure she is up but suddenly, Anna just passed me , already fixed up. Woah, she's fast. She knocked on Rapunzel's door first. Then next, Merida and then Hiccup, after, she looked at me with a wide smile. It's a smile from ear to ear.

"It's Elsa's birthday!!!" she ran to me then hugged me. Then she looked up at me.

"Yeah right" I smirked. She looked at me from head to toes."What?"

"Is that what you're gonna wear in Elsa's birthday?" she asked while raising an eyebrow.

"Well, yes. Why is there a problem?"

"What?! No no no, You need to wear something that can make Elsa happy!" she said then held her chin. "You need to wear something that makes you look like a prince..." then she widened her eyes and gasped. "Come here!" she brought me to a room and then opened a closet. She looked like she's searching for something.

"Umm... Anna? What are you looking for?" I asked.

"Here!" she pulled out a white prince's suit.

"What will I do with that?"

"Wear this! I know Elsa will be glad to see you in this!" She replied excitedly. I opened my mouth to refuse but she suddely spoke. "No buts!" she pouted then smiled. "Faster before Elsa wakes up!!!" she excitedly went out of the room. I looked at the suit and thought "Will this fit me?"

•º•Elsa's POV•º•

I woke up on the knock from the door. I murmured , "who is it?"

"It's me your highness. Your friends are calling you to the ballroom" a male servant said. "They asked you to wear a proper dress" she continued.

"Huh? mmm... " I murmured. "A proper dress?" I asked.

"Yes your highness" he replied.

"What do they want?" I asked.

"Uh... I don't know your highness" then he walked away from the door before I could ask him anything else. I sighed and then stood up. I took a bath first, I dont wanna smell gross in front of them. Then I wore a proper dress, well i dont really understand what he meant with that "proper dress", so I just wore my green dress then went to the ballroom.

I went inside the ballroom and it is so dark! The curtains are not open, so no sunshine entered in this room. And the lights are down. I thought "It is already morning, why didn't the maids opened the curtains".

"Maids!!" I called out but with a polite voice, not with a bossy voice. No one responded, I went outside the ballroom looked around and saw no one. Alright, this is weird.... and creepy."Anyone?" Maybe the male servant was just kidding around. I went back inside the ballroom and tried searching for the light switch. When I finally found the switch, I pressed it.

"SURPRISE!!!" everyone yelled , making me startle. Some villagers and some royal highnesses are in here.

I thought , "What's the event?"

Then they continued ,"Happy Birthday!!!" They all yelled in unison , happily. Then I remembered that it is my birthday! I actually forgot about it. I smiled at them.

"Thank you~" I replied. I looked at them again and saw Anna beside Kristoff. Merida, Rapunzel , Hiccup were there.... Except Jack!!! They all smiled at me and I smiled back at them. I walked near them then asked ,"Where's Jack?" I asked Anna. Merida , Rapunzel and Hiccup raised an eyebrow at me... And Anna as well . "What?" I asked.

"He's right beside me , Elsa" Anna replied while pointing her pointer finger to the side. I looked at where she's pointing. I blushed when I looked up at it .He's so handsome, he's wearing a dark blue prince's suit with light blue details.

His face slowly sunk in my mind before I could react and know this man. When my mind finally finished sinking his face in, I gasped.