STOP!!!

Elsa's POV

     I let the tears escape my eyes. Not being able to take it, I lied on the floor and curled myself up. I let heavy sobs went out of my mouth.

     Suddenly, someone yelled. It was Jack!!!

     "Elsa!!!" he yelled.

     I wiped away my tears then stood up.

     "What... what are you doing here?!" I reached out my hand, ready to aim. Jack opened his mouth to say something but he was cut off by Merida.

     "Elsa, calm down!" Merida yelled.

Merida's POV

     "I said,what are you doing here!?"  she yelled at us again.

     "Hiccup, you brought your wand, right?" I whispered to Hiccup beside me. He nodded. "Calm her down" I ordered.

     "We're here to take you home, Elsa" Jack answered.

     "But.... she's too on guard, she might hit me with her ice powers" Hiccup whispered back at me.

      "No!! You go back home! I- I- I just wanna be alone!" Elsa stuttered with tears in her eyes.

     "Don't worry, I'll cover you. I'll walk to this side" I pointed out to the right side "and pretend that I'll be casting a spell on her. I'm sure she's gonna hit me but I'll dodge.... I hope I can." I continued then looked down "While I'm doing my part, you go to the other side and cast the spell on her" I added. Hiccup and I continued whispering while Jack and Elsa continued shouting.

     He hesitantly nodded. "Be careful, okay?" he asked. I gulped and then nodded.

     "Okay...."

     Then I walked to the right side just like we planned.

     "Merida, where are you going?" Jack asked.

     "It's okay Jack. Just let her do this" Mavis said.

     I continued walking to the right side.I acted like I was gonna cast a spell on her. I took Elsa's attention. While I was doing it, Hiccup secretly, slowly walked to the other side.

     "Wha- What are you doing?" Elsa asked, kinda scared. I didn't answered. I loudened my voice while saying a fake spell. Elsa looked like she bacame even more scared "STOP!!!" she snapped.

     She gestured her hands and pulled out some sharp thin ice spikes from the ground, and blocked me on the wall. Shit. I can't move.

     "Merida!!!" Hiccup yelled from the other side. Idiot. Elsa's attention turned to her. He gasped and then closed his eyes as he casted the spell but he was too late. Elsa again pulled out some ice spike to Hiccup but thank goodness, he dodged it but he left his wand on the floor though.

     Hiccup ran as fast as he can as Elsa kept on trying to freeze Hiccup's feet but he dodge it as always.

Elsa's POV

     "Elsa! Stop this!" Jack yelled behind me.

     "Elsa! Please, this is me Rapunzel, your cousin. Listen, you need to calm down" Rapunzel said. I didn't listened to them. They are traitors. TRAITORS!!!

     Hiccup was just im front of the broken balcony door. I was out of my mind. I'm out of control!!!

     I pushed Hiccup with a large wall of ice.

     "Woah!" Hiccup uttered. Rapunzel gasped behind me, then ran beside him, trying to help him out.

    "HICCUP!" Merida yelled, teary-eyed. Hiccup looked at her.

     "Merida don't move! You're gonna be hit with those ice spikes!" Hiccup yelled.

     "But you.... you're gonna fall down!" she sniffled.

     "Merida, I... I'm gonna be fine. Trust me" He pleaded. Merida didn't respond. She just sobbed louder when suddenly, she yelled.

     "MONSTER!!!" it made me hold my breath. I stopped pushing Hiccup with ice wall.

    "Elsa, please stop this" Jack begged. I didn't looked at him. Tears welled in my eyes.

     I turned to face Merida. She was crying. I felt bad. I... I....

     I am a monster

♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥

     I looked at my ring and then formed my hand into a fist. I looked forward to see Rapunzel looking like she is suffering. I'm supposed to become worried or sad or anything but this time, I became mad.

     Mad because I think that this wouldn't suffice from all I've been through.

     I pushed them again.

    Behind me was Jack and Mavis begging me to stop but I didn't listened. They kept begging  until bam.... Jack got mad and almost hit me with ice from his staff.

     I got startled. I looked at him with my eyebrows furrowed. He looked so mad.

     "You wanna break up!? Then FINE!!!" he banged his staff on the floor." I've had enough of this" he added then turned his back and flew out of the room at the same time, I stopped pushing them again.

     Again, I looked at my ring. I finally took it off while sobbing and held it tightly to my chest.

     I didn't know what to do. All I did was burst myself into tears.

     I felt myself getting weaker. I kneeled down on the floor as they all went out but not before helping Merida out.

     Mavis followed them but not before giving me a worried look.

     Then I got left in this room. Feeling like isolated again just like how I wanted.

     And now I regret it.

     I felt weaker and weaker inside. I don't know why, It's probably because of the dark spell.