Spell

Elsa's POV

After Class...

     I quickly ran to Mavis' classroom.

     When I got there, some of her classmates are already stepping out of the classroom. But she is still reading, studying the book that we picked.

     "Mavis!" I called out. She smiled at me and then closed the book as she walked towards me.

     "So, where are we going to make the potion?" I asked.

     "Actually, It's not a potion, this just a spell"

     "Oh really? okay, so where will you cast it?"

     "Hmm... I don't know, maybe somewhere more private" she held her chin and then made a figured look. "Aha! how about in my dorm? I'm sure Marcy's still not there, I bet she's still with Marshall right now" she said.

     "Uhm... Marcy? who's that?"

     "Cute right? It's my nickname for Marceline" them I giggled.

     "Yeah you're right it's cute. Anyway, back to the topic, are you sure it's alright in your dorm?" I asked and she nodded.

     "You're sure Marceline's not there, right?" I asked again, she nodded again. "Good. 'Cause I just want this to be a secret between the two of us" I said.

      "Sure, now let's go!" then she led me to her dorm.

     Woah, her dorm is so dark. The walls are completely black. "Woah" I muttered, looking around her room, amazed.

    "So dark, right?" she smiled.

     "Well, actually.... yes" I don't really like too dark colors. It's quite scary for me. "It's kinda scary" I mumbled, almost like a whisper.

     "But I like it" she said. Woah, she heard me!? She really have an excellent hearing. I didn't respond until she giggled. "Come on, let's start"

     "So what actually are you searching for?" she asked. Where is she? I can't see a thing because the curtains are not open and the walls are so black and of course the door is closed.

      "Well, it's uhh.... but before that, can I turn the lights on,Mavis?" I asked.

     "Huh? Oh right! Sorry, I'm actually used to it and vampires can actually see in the dark" she explained. Wait, vampires? Why did she suddenly mentioned about vampires?

     "Uhh... Vampires?"

     "Oh sorry, I forgot to tell you about that. I'm a vampire, Elsa"

     "What!?"

     "Well, that's actually why we're in the dark elemental class"

     "Y- you're not gonna eat me..... right?" I asked with a shaking voice.

     "Pffft... don't worry 'cause I won't" she snickered and turned on the lights. Wow~ her room is dark or you can say scary but when you see the walls, you'll totally be in awe.

     The walls have red heart shaped patterns, diamonds and a lot of elegant shapes.

      "Wow"

      "Anyway, let's start. Let me repeat my questiom again. What actually are you searching for, Elsa?"

     "Huh? Oh.... It's my engagement ring"  i said slowly.