Suitcase

Elsa's POV

     I've been crying the whole time. It got dark already so I lied on my bed. I closed my eyes and tried to think happy thoughts but I just couldn't. All I can think of was Jack with Rapunzel... I kept thinking until I doze off.

..............

     We are having a celebration right now. I looked at the people having fun until Jack came near me with Rapunzel "Elsa?" Jack furrowed his eyebrows. Beside her was Rapunzel. And they are holding their  hands.
     "Jack? What's the meaning of this?"  I said , upset. Then they looked at me in the eyes and smiled.
     "We are getting married!"  they said with a big smile. My eyes went wide.
     "What?"  I  can feel tears in my eyes. "But what about us?" I asked Jack
    "Us? What do you mean us? There's no us anymore. You didn't want me back anymore, right?"  He said looking confused.
     "What? no no no"  I said trying to hold my tears back. I held Jack's arm. "I want you back" then Rapunzel slapped my hand away from Jack. I looked at her, it is already blurry because of the tears that's filling my eyes.
     "Don't touch my Jack like that. I'm warning you" Rapunzel said. My eyes just went wide.
     "Awwh~ Punzie , you're so sweet"  Jack said while tapping Rapunzel's nose. Rapunzel giggled. I just stared at them. Jack looked at me again "Sigh... I've been waiting for this the whole time. To be with Rapunzel is my everything but you always came and ruin our moment" I finally couldn't hold my tears back.
     "What... What do you mean?"  I sniffled.
      "I love Rapunzel a long time ago. Even before we became official couples"
     "But...What about me?"
      "I never loved you Elsa" 
     "What?" Then they turned their back. " No Jack! Look at me! You love me, right? You love me" I catched up on Jack. i grabbed his arm, making him look at me.
      "Stop it Elsa. I love Punzie, not you" he glared at me. No.

     Then I woke up.

................

     Then I woke up. Sweating and panting. My dream... was so scary. I dont want it to happen. I facepalmed and  cried slowly.
     I looked outside the window and saw that it is already morning. It feels like I only slept for a few minutes. I took a bath and wore a... wait... I didn't have my suitcase in my room. Oh no I forgot about it. I can't make another "Jack outfit" 'cause I cant find anything! I wore my towel and then peeked outside my door and saw a servant passing by.
     "Pssst!" she didn't heard. This time i loudened it ,"PSSST!" finally she heard me. She walked towards me.
     "What is it, your highness?" she asked.
      "Umm... Is my friends still there?" I asked.
     "Yes, your highness. They are still sleeping"
     "Oh okay. Umm... Can you please  bring my suitcase to me? Oh... Just ask Hiccup about it. Oh and thank you in advance"  the servant smiled.
      "Yes, your highness" then she went .
     I wonder what they're doing. After a few minutes, someone knocked the door. I half-opened the door and quickly grabbed my suitcase from a pale hand. I couldn't get it because the grip was so tight. I looked up and saw Jack. I quickly closed the door but Jack kept pushing it open.
     "Stop!" I yelled while effortly pushing the door close but he kept pushing the door open.
     "Elsa!!! Just let me talk to you! Let me explain!" He yelled back while pushing the door open.
     "No! You don't understand!" I used my feet to support my strength. "Just not now!" I continued.
     "No! I want to talk to you right now! Right here, right now!" . Uggh!! he don't understand! I'm still naked!
      "I said We cant!" I yelled back at him.
      "But why!?" 
      "Because I'm... " I blushed.
     "You're what?"
     "Im still.... " I gulped. "naked" Oh my! I'm gonna die of embarassment this day! He stopped pushing the door.
     "O- oh... okay. I'll be back" He sound embarassed as well. NOOO!!!

Jack's POV

     When I got back to Arendelle, I directly flew to the ballroom. The place is almost full-decorated. The day after tomorrow is Elsa's birthday and we still didn't make up. I have to find a way. It is already dark so Anna insisted us to sleep. She gave each one of us rooms to sleep. The rooms are so gigantic! Then we thanked Anna.
      I lied on the bed and... woah... it's so comfy.
     I lied and thought about how I should make up with Elsa until I doze off.

.....................

      When I woke up, I went out of the room and saw a servant knocking on Hiccup's door. I went near her.
     "Is there something you want with Hiccup?"  I asked politely.
     "Yes. The queen asked to bring her suitcase to her" She said. I thought that  this might be a chance to talk to Elsa.
     "Oh, I'll bring it to her. You can go back to work now" I smiled. She nodded. She turned her back and went. I knocked on Hiccup's door but no one responded. The door's also locked so I couldn't get in. I knocked again but i still nothing. I keep knocking but no one responded until I got irritated and bammed the door.
     "HICCUP!!!"

Hiccup's POV

     Oh the bed is so comfortable. I dont wanna get off the bed anymore.
     I dreamt about me and Merida. We are playing like a child in a park. We sat on a bench. She poked my shoulder playfully.
     "Hiccup~"  she said my name playfully. I just smiled while blushing. "Hiccup~" she looked at me like she's waiting for an answer but I dont know what I should respond. Until ,bam, she suddenly punched me , "HICCUP!!" Then I woke up. I heard loud bam on the window. Someone keeps baming it. What the hell!?
     I walked to the door and opened it. I saw Jack baming the door,he looked irritated. "Ja-" but his hand slipped and accidentally hit my face.
    Then he snapped and his face turned to an apologetic look. "Oops sorry sorry sorry. I didn't mean to" 
     "Yeah you should be. You just ruined a sweet dream and then punched me in the face" I repiled while touching the part that's been hit.
     "Heh. sorry. Anyway, where is Elsa's suitcase?"  He asked.
      "It's here"
     "Give it to me" he reached out his hand and I turned my back to get it and then I gave it to him. He turned his back, "Thank you" then he went.

Jack's POV

     I directly went to Elsa's room. I knocked and then she half-opened the door and grabbed her suitcase from my hand without looking at me but she couldn't get it because I tightened my grip of the suitcase then she looked at me and made a shocked look. She closed the door immediately but I pushed it open so I can get in.
     "Stop!" she yelled at me. I guess she's still mad at me.
     "Elsa! Just let me explain! Let me talk to you!" I yelled back at her , still pushing the door open.
     "No! You dont understand! Just not now!" she yelled back while pushing the door close. Woah, I didn't know Elsa is this strong.
      "But why!?"
     "Because I'm..."
     "You're what!?"
     "I'm still..... Naked" she whispered the last word , embarassed. I blushed as well. I stopped pushing the door.
      "O- oh... okay. I'll be back" I turned my back and then walked slowly. She opened the door again.
      "Ah wait! "  I looked at her , she was blushing so hard. Sigh... I missed that. "My... suitcase"  she said. Then I forgot that I am still holding her suitcase. I handed it to her.
     "Here"  then she closed the door.