In the pouring rain

Jack's POV

     I lied on the roof above Elsa's room and cried myself into tears.  I kept thinking about things, "Does Elsa hates me now? What will I do? How can I make up with Elsa? How can I make her stop crying? How can I make her smile again? How can I make her understand about what she saw?" I thought. I kept thinking until it started raining. I got up and went back to Elsa's window but didnt went in.I looked at her and she was still hiding her face on her knees behind the door. I want her to stop crying and smile again. I want watch over her all day.  "I dont mind spending everyday out on your corner in the pouring rain"  I talked to her even though I know she can't hear me. I kept staring at her for a few hours in the pouring rain until someone yelled at my back.

    "Jack!" A man's voice called out. Hiccup. "Let's go back! We still have a lot of preparations to make!" And then I remembered Rapunzel in the ballroom.

     "You're right!" I yelled back. We went back to the ballroom. We are so wet! Anna, Rapunzel and Merida gave us towels.

     "Jack... Is Elsa fine?" Rapunzel asked. They looked at us, listening to our converaation.

     "It's... it's no good" I said then looked down.

     "What?! Elsa!? Why?! What happened to her!?" Anna asked panicking. Rapunzel and I looked at each other and ended up telling the whole story.

....................

     "Oh no! I have to tell Elsa it's just a misunderstanding! I bet her room is frozen AGAIN and she is crying right now" Anna said while panicking. " Poor Elsa~ "  she added.

     "Sigh... Sorry Anna, it's all my fault" Rapunzel apologized while looking down.  Anna furrowed her eyebrows then patted Rapunzel's back.

     "It's not your fault , Rapunzel. She can easily get jealous. Pfft... Just like when Kristoff gave me a chocolate and she didn't received one. Sigh... chocolates" she chuckled. Rapunzel chuckled a bit as well.

     "Anna, what will I do?" I asked her.

     "Oh... hmm... give her some chocolates?" she said jokingly. Merida and Hiccup sighed. "heheh sorry. I dont really know, Jack. Just tell her the truth and there! You'll be fine!" she smiled.

     "Sigh okay. But I also want to ask for advice from my guardian friends"  they nodded. "Can I go now? Can you manage the preparations by yourself?"  I asked them and they nodded again. I smiled at them then turned my back.

    "Ah wait!" Anna yelled. "It's raining, do you wanna bring an umbrella?" I laughed a bit.

     "No thanks. Bye!" Then I flew out. I flew up in the sky and went to North Pole as fast as I can.I haven't been there for a long time. I wonder how they're doing?