I love you

Elsa's POV

     "Are you crying?" Jack asked. I buried my face on his chest.

     "Did I do something wrong, Jack?" I looked up at him while sobbing a bit.

     "What!? no no no no no, why would you say so?" he asked while patting my head.

     ".... do... do you hate me now?" I asked and buried my face while hugging him tighter. "Jack?"

    "Elsa... are you okay?" he asked me , hugging me tighter as well.

    "Jack... why... did you avoid me? Did I do something wrong? Do you... hate me?" I asked then tears went rolling down my cheeks.

    "Sorry Elsa. No, you didn't do anything wrong. And didn't I told you I'll love you forever?" he frowned. I cried.

    "Then why do you avoid me?"  I asked him. I tried not to cry any louder but I can't so I just buried my face to Jack's chest.

     "Shh... don't cry" He said while making me look at him and wiped my tears away with his hands. I opened my mouth to say something but he cut it off.  "I love you and that's all you have to know"

     He hugged me tight and I hugged him back as well. I was so comfortable in his arms that I stopped crying. "Jack, I missed you" he smiled at me then kissed me on the lips.

     "I missed you too" he said after kissing me.

     "I love you"  I whispered then kissed his nose. He yawned and then closed his eyes.

     "I love you more" I giggled a bit then kissed his nose once again.

      "Good Night" I whispered. Then closed my eyes until I doze off.