In the village

Elsa's POV

     I can't believe Jack's proposing to me.

     "Of course I will!" I hugged him and he hugged me back. I am crying tears of joy. The room started unfreezing as we stood up. Jack slightly chuckled then I looked up at him.

     "I love you okay? Dont you ever forget that" he said as he wiped my tears away. I smiled at him then hugged him tighter. "woah" he said.

     "I love you too"  I cried. Then I looked up at him. "I'm the only one you love, right?" then he smiled and nodded.

     "My one and only" he chuckled and then kissed me. I missed this gentle kiss.  My room is not frozen anymore. "Let's go outside?" He asked and I nodded.

Jack' POV

     "But wait" she said. I looked at her and she smiled then raised her hands. Her dress is slowly changing into short brown shorts and... blue hoodies!? Haha Just like mine!

      "Woah!" I laughed and she giggled.

     "Haha. This is the second time already"  she said.

     "Umm... second time?" I asked, confused.

     "Yes. Didnt you noticed me wearing this when we came back here?" she asked.

     "Mmm.. no" I said then she pouted. I awkwardly laughed. "But all that matters is you look good in it" I smiled then her pout faded into a smile.

     "Let's go!" she said while grabbing my hands.
     We went outside the castle. Actually, she insisted me to go to the ballroom with her but I didn't agreed. I didn't agreed because the decorations are already set for her birthday tomorrow. Heh. Avoiding the ballroom. And hey, Elsa is also not wearing shoes. She said it's still morning so it wouldn't hurt.

     "Dont worry. It's still morning so my feet wouldn't hurt" she said. Then she went under the sun. "See?" she turned around. "It doesnt hurt" she smiled.

     "Yes but you're a queen. You should be wearing shoes or something"  I scolded her.

     "Why? You hate it?" she stopped moving and pouted.

     "No but you'll get dirty. You might step on something like mud, urine of any animals out there " I said then she grabbed my hands, running to the village.

     "Come on. It's gonna be alright mom!" she giggled and I sighed.

     We went roaming around the village while holding each others hand. We can feel the people's stares. Yeah it's because we have the same outfit but most of the stares is on Elsa. Well, no one has actually seen a queen roaming around bare-footed. But we didn't mind.

      We kept roaming around and talked to some villagers. They asked Elsa if I am her boyfried.

    "Umm... Nope" she denied. I looked at her with my eyes wide. She smiled at me and tightened the grip of our hands. "He's my fiancé" she continued and showed them the ring I gave her this morning. then i smiled

    We continued roaming around untill it's already noon. Uugh it's so hot! But it's okay, it doesnt really bothered me. She stopped walking and tightened her grip on my hands more. I looked at her , she looked so troubled.

     "Is there something wrong, Elsa?" I asked worriedly. She looked at me with a painful look. Then I noticed her,  clenching her toes. And now I finally figured. Her feet is burning. Then I smirked and asked her, "Is there something wrong?" I asked pretending not to know.

    "It..." she said.

     "It what?" I smirked.

     "It... It... It HURTS!!!"  she yelled so loud that all the villagers that surrounds us startled. Then they looked at me. What!? I didn't do anything wrong!  "So hot so hot so hot so hot so hot" she panick-jumped.

     "Shush shush shush... I get it" Then I grabbed her and carried her in a bridal style. Then she blushed.

     "What are you doing?! P- put me down!" she yelled while blushing. I smirked.

     "Really? You want me to put you down?" I asked playfully. She looked down and then pouted.

     "Never mind" she whispered. Then I laughed. "I'm immortal so why does the sun still bothered me?" I heard her whispering while pouting. I slightly chuckled.

     "Because a beautiful snowflake should be" I replied. She looked at me with a shocked expression.

     "You heard me?" she asked. I nodded.

     "Loud and clear" I smiled. She blushed while pouting. I kissed her forehead, "I love you" I said.

     "Forehead?"  she continued pouting. I smirked then moved my lips to hers. We took some of the villager's attention and mostly the kids. The adults covered the kids' eyes. I stopped kissing her.

     "Satisfied?" I asked , raising an eyebrow while smirking. She smiled at me and wrapped her arms around my neck.

     "I love you more!" she said playfully. We laughed and then went back to the castle.